• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BrokersOption.com

General discussions of a financial company
WARNING: BrokersOption.com is not to be trusted..!!
I have been client there since late July 2017. Molly Pope at first. She showed she knew what she was doing. Early August I made a deposit of 1.000€. I have not gotten any bonus. It was clear speak from my side, that I needed the deposit send back before end August 2017. At that time I had a balance of 1900€. Got Skype call and asking to wait because she needed tecnical help. When she got back she had changed my password and started a trade of 1.000€. Got mad at her. I had told her clear words, I wanted my money send back to my bank. Now impossible because trade ended late august. It won. Now balance 3086€.
Got a new manager Tina Hyland. Asked her by email to send back 1000€. She wrote confirmation that finance had gotten message and would send money. Followed up on it cause no money arrived in my bank. The 13.august 2017 I suddenly could not login to my account at BrokersOption. Got the password reset. When login again I found out she had placed a trade of 3.000€. Got very mad again. Trade lost. Now balance of 86€.
In October I got a call from Alan Vise VIP manager, that he would help gain back the lost balance. He traded the balance up to 1957,60€. During time with him he started to tell me to deposit more money. I said no because I can not borrow more money. That was what he wanted me to do. If not he would not trade with me anymore because he would not work for that small profits to himself. Also he said they would make sure I got monthly payment back to my bank. I did not borrow or deposit more money.
They had not shown me I could trust them to send me money from my account if I wanted to. After last writing with Alan Vise the agreement was he would send me money in week 44 or 45. I placed a withdrawal request on my account of 1957€, send ID's to support and Alan Vise the 30-10-2017. When I got on my account on the 31-10-2017 I found out he had placed 3 trades of total 1.500€ on my account long term. I got very mad at him. Once more a manager had broken into my account, placed trades without my consent/knowledge. Have not gotten any replies from him since. All 3 trades was lost. Now balance 457,60€.

FACTS:
- They change passwords as they see fit.
- They do not reply to email questions send to support@brokersoption.com or legaldepartment@brokersoption.com
- I have asked for withdraw 3 times now. When asked for withdraw they hack my account and place trades to avoid I get my money send to my bank in my country.
- By 01-12-2017 I found out it suddenly was possible to change my password while on the account. I got confirmation online, that new password was updated. When I would login again it said "Invalid credentials". Now I'm cut of from my account. Nobody replies to my emails.
- It is impossible to get through to BrokersOption by phone. Allways busy.
- One of their phonenumbers +44 20 3769 1025 did belong to TradeBDR earlier in 2017. TradeBDR is now out of buisness. Wondering how that number already has ended up at BrokersOption.com...

MY ADVISE:
Do not make deposits with BrokersOption.com. You can not trust them to reply. Not trust they will help you if you want to withdraw. They change your password to hack your account and place trades if they feel like it. Easy to deposit but impossible to withdraw from them. There is no SELL option on ongoing trades on their trading platform. So.. what's the point in trading with someone who knows how to trade if they refuse to listen to their client???
I have send so much emails to support, legal department and my managers. None of them replies back by email or calls you back once you have asked for your money.
SCAM is what they are. Fraudful too!
Nobody honest would do that to their customers.

I was also scammed by brokersoption.com.

Mr Charlie Goldman (Chaim) from brokersoption, has been operating from Multiple Websites/ telephone numbers (Netherlands/ United States/ United Kingdom/ Switzerland ect).

Mr Charlie Goldman (Chaim) had clearly created fake entry points, to ensure that I had always won the trades when it had suited him. When he had realised that I had discovered that this was a SCAM, he had also created fake entry points to ensure that I must lose all my trades (Total lost = EUR62,395). It is clear to me that Brokersoption had no intention of paying me the money that was stolen.

My account had EUR18,328.00 in it. After numerous requests to withdraw this amount, I have been ignored and the brokers had stopped answering me.

This is the different brokers who I had dealt with:

Mr Max Bloom, max.b@brokersoption.com, live:maxbloom_6

Mr Charlie G. Goldman,charlie.g@brokersoption.com
live:charlieg.tradebdr

Ms Tina Hyland,,tina.h@brokersoption.com
live:tina.h_22

Mr Alan Vice,,Alan.v@brokersoption.com
live:alanvice29

Mr James Sullivan, Refused to send his contact details

Ms Molly Pope, Molly.p@brokersoption.com
live:mollypopeoffice

We are hardworking people who have been deceived and who have lost our life savings.

Please tell the world about brokersoption.

Back