53 option scam

klausmolina

Recruit
good evening!
My name is Klaus Dutra Molina. I'm Brazilian. I received a phone call from 53 option on September from a broker named Eveline Velton, questioning about trading. I decided and made a first deposit of US250.00.
During the moths she increased the balance to US544.00 and I made a second deposit of US250.00. She gave me a bonus of US100.00 and finely the balance of US 972.26.
I decided withdraw my money and made the request, filling a form and the credit card information. But when a checked my balance today a realized that someone of 53 option put all the US972.00 on trading starting 2th December and closing 5th December. This was done without my authorization, that is my account, nobody can operate like that. And I realized that the graphic is going down, so lm supposing that the money will be lost.
I requested the withdrawal, not trading!
And now I may loose everything!
I have the picture of the forms and the platform page. I need help about that!
Im very upset with them! This is not fair!
Please help me to have my money back.
Tks

Images of emails about complaining! 53 option

Attachments

• IMG_2323.PNG
    IMG_2323.PNG
    127.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2324.PNG
    IMG_2324.PNG
    185 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2325.PNG
    IMG_2325.PNG
    136.1 KB · Views: 0
good evening!
My name is Klaus Dutra Molina. I'm Brazilian. I received a phone call from 53 option on September from a broker named Eveline Velton, questioning about trading. I decided and made a first deposit of US250.00.
During the moths she increased the balance to US544.00 and I made a second deposit of US250.00. She gave me a bonus of US100.00 and finely the balance of US 972.26.
I decided withdraw my money and made the request, filling a form and the credit card information. But when a checked my balance today a realized that someone of 53 option put all the US972.00 on trading starting 2th December and closing 5th December. This was done without my authorization, that is my account, nobody can operate like that. And I realized that the graphic is going down, so lm supposing that the money will be lost.
I requested the withdrawal, not trading!
And now I may loose everything!
I have the picture of the forms and the platform page. I need help about that!
Im very upset with them! This is not fair!
Please help me to have my money back.
Tks
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Also share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13050/53option-binary-brokers

Back