MaximusFx is a Fraud

Rkumar

Recruit
I have opened a trading account at MaximusFx (Account No. 525939) on 16 Feb 2017, for USD 500$, the amount was transferred using my credit card account via skrill, I have the email commitment of the company, to give me back 20% returns every month , in case of loss the company will give us equally amount in trading. The first month the trade manager by name (Mr. Zarudeen) has made 105$, and then they stopped working on my account , after waiting till month of May 2017 since nothing was happening, I was trying to withdraw my money from the account. Then suddenly the disappear person (Mr Zarudeen) came back in conversation, when I have informed him that, I wanted to withdraw my money back, he asked to give him a 1 month more time as he is back to Office and he was away as he has lost his family member. I felt it maybe true, trusted him and extended it for a month.

And then he ask me to deposit more funds to start trading on my account, when I refused and I said I need to withdraw 105$ which is the margin money, he then requested me to hold it for a week n then started asking me to invest it again, as more trading money is required, I made a mistake in trusting further this guy, and invested USD 373$, in expecting that he will start transferring me the margin money to my account every month, so I have made my total deposit of usd 873$. After depositing the money (Mr Zarudeen ) stopped responding, I tried reaching all other contacts which were online, but no response. That’s when I started looking about the company, i have started investigating online about MaximusFx, and found all negitive review, I was really panic.

During this time I have traded myself , and my total withdraw amount was USD 1031 $ in my account out of which i have invisted 890$, 141$ was my margin money & 250$ was the trading bonus. When I wanted to withdraw this whole amount, sent many emails to account manager, “support”, “finance” but no one was responding to it.. I have also called on the phone No’s available on website, but none of the are working.

I seriously started trying to contact every source, which was available online, as they were not responding to me. I hosted a few comments on facebook, and that’s when a person responded on Chat (Mr. Dmitri), and said some one will respond to me and will close the issue. But no one answered me till a weekdays, after few days a new person popped up, saying he is the boss of (Mr. Zarudeen) and his Name was Mr. Hisham, he then started dragging Time once again and trying to convince me to keep the money for trading, I refused it and strongly said I need my money back. And then finally from that day even this person stopped responding to me. And after a month now a new person came into the picture by name Mr. Rafeek, who again started that he is the boss of my account manager. And he will transfer my money back. He transferred me 350$, and said he is transferring the balance to me soon by his finance team, But nothing has happened till date, it’s almost a two month has been crossed now, since Mr. Rafeek.

It clearly understands that, theses guys are making us fools intentionally , they don’t want to release the amount. It’s almost most 10 months now, and then are still dragging it saying all falls statements, and keep bluffing every-time.

I have given you all the person name, soo that if other customers would be aware of these guys.

I haves all my proofs and wanted to file my case against this company.

Please suggest n support me how to proceed further.

Thanks...!
Ravi Kumar T
+91-9849790109

Attachments

• MaximusFx Account 525939.jpg
    MaximusFx Account 525939.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Statement_ 525939 - Ravi Kumar Tammabattula.pdf
    131.9 KB · Views: 5
I have opened a trading account at MaximusFx (Account No. 525939) on 16 Feb 2017, for USD 500$, the amount was transferred using my credit card account via skrill, I have the email commitment of the company, to give me back 20% returns every month , in case of loss the company will give us equally amount in trading. The first month the trade manager by name (Mr. Zarudeen) has made 105$, and then they stopped working on my account , after waiting till month of May 2017 since nothing was happening, I was trying to withdraw my money from the account. Then suddenly the disappear person (Mr Zarudeen) came back in conversation, when I have informed him that, I wanted to withdraw my money back, he asked to give him a 1 month more time as he is back to Office and he was away as he has lost his family member. I felt it maybe true, trusted him and extended it for a month.

And then he ask me to deposit more funds to start trading on my account, when I refused and I said I need to withdraw 105$ which is the margin money, he then requested me to hold it for a week n then started asking me to invest it again, as more trading money is required, I made a mistake in trusting further this guy, and invested USD 373$, in expecting that he will start transferring me the margin money to my account every month, so I have made my total deposit of usd 873$. After depositing the money (Mr Zarudeen ) stopped responding, I tried reaching all other contacts which were online, but no response. That’s when I started looking about the company, i have started investigating online about MaximusFx, and found all negitive review, I was really panic.

During this time I have traded myself , and my total withdraw amount was USD 1031 $ in my account out of which i have invisted 890$, 141$ was my margin money & 250$ was the trading bonus. When I wanted to withdraw this whole amount, sent many emails to account manager, “support”, “finance” but no one was responding to it.. I have also called on the phone No’s available on website, but none of the are working.

I seriously started trying to contact every source, which was available online, as they were not responding to me. I hosted a few comments on facebook, and that’s when a person responded on Chat (Mr. Dmitri), and said some one will respond to me and will close the issue. But no one answered me till a weekdays, after few days a new person popped up, saying he is the boss of (Mr. Zarudeen) and his Name was Mr. Hisham, he then started dragging Time once again and trying to convince me to keep the money for trading, I refused it and strongly said I need my money back. And then finally from that day even this person stopped responding to me. And after a month now a new person came into the picture by name Mr. Rafeek, who again started that he is the boss of my account manager. And he will transfer my money back. He transferred me 350$, and said he is transferring the balance to me soon by his finance team, But nothing has happened till date, it’s almost a two month has been crossed now, since Mr. Rafeek.

It clearly understands that, theses guys are making us fools intentionally , they don’t want to release the amount. It’s almost most 10 months now, and then are still dragging it saying all falls statements, and keep bluffing every-time.

I have given you all the person name, soo that if other customers would be aware of these guys.

I haves all my proofs and wanted to file my case against this company.

Please suggest n support me how to proceed further.

Thanks...!
Ravi Kumar T
+91-9849790109
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here http://en.maximusfx.com/About/Contact-Us

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13014/maximusfx-forex-broker

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/maximusforex

https://twitter.com/Maximus_FX

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107335766269460461452

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

yeah to a of us that amount is not a joke, the moment u ask for a withdrawal and they ask u to actually deposit more is already a bad sign. just do as what master said and send them a link to this thread for them to come and explain. I hope u get the rest of your money. and to be honest its like this is the first time i heard of such company.

Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here http://en.maximusfx.com/About/Contact-Us

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13014/maximusfx-forex-broker

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/maximusforex

https://twitter.com/Maximus_FX

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107335766269460461452

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Thanks for the reply n kind support, I have messaged the Maximusfx team to respond me on this platform, but no reply yet. the admin on facebook says he didn’t expect this complaint from me, I told him clearly to refund back my money, until I don’t get my investment bank, I will have to keep posting the facts about them, I will keep posting online until I get justice.

yeah to a of us that amount is not a joke, the moment u ask for a withdrawal and they ask u to actually deposit more is already a bad sign. just do as what master said and send them a link to this thread for them to come and explain. I hope u get the rest of your money. and to be honest its like this is the first time i heard of such company.

Thanks for all your moral support. I am following the master suggestions.

But I am trading with MaximusFx for 8 months. So far I haven't faced any problems. Everything is going smoothly with them. I have withdrawn my profit few times without any hassle. Did you guys talk to the support team. I find them very supportive.

But I am trading with MaximusFx for 8 months. So far I haven't faced any problems. Everything is going smoothly with them. I have withdrawn my profit few times without any hassle. Did you guys talk to the support team. I find them very supportive.

I doubt... they scammed me of 1043$

Back