• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 53CapitalTrade.com (was 53Option.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I was first contacted buy a broker called TJ Castro who had asked to open account on they website www.53option.com and I have invested total of 22300 pounds on www.53option.comfirst I invested 300 pounds then profit was going higher so I invested another 2000 and then I invested 5200 via card payments then the profit was 15000 then they showed that I had lost trade total of 15000 so I invested another bank transfer 15000 via bank transfer to recover the lost but now they asking for more to insure me on the trade and they are not allowing me to withdraw the money I can see on they site the money is £30,896 in the account. My senior account manger is a men called (Steven trust) I have spoken to the support deportment but they saying I need to speak to my account manager but he was denying to withdraw my money and was asking more money to withdraw my money

I was then contacted by my senior account manger ( Steven trust ) that he was going to withdraw my money on the 26th September 2016, when I called on the 26th September 2016

the customer service of 53 option said that he had a heart attack and passed away then I was told buy another account manger TJ Castro that he was going to withdraw my money on the

11th September 2016 but when I called the customer service Steven trust spoke to me and told me that he's junior broker traded on that account and lost my money which I truly think is a lie and they have stolen my money,because they had not touched the account for the last couple of months but when it came to the withdrawal time they show as I lost the money on the trade. All I wanted from this company was my money back I didn’t even ask for my profits that the gained but they had refused and cheated on me.

This is a scam company who is saying that clients have lost they money on trade.

Forexpeacearmry please help me recover my full amount of money £22300

Last edited:
I was first contacted buy a broker called TJ Castro who had asked to open account on they website www.53option.com and I have invested total of 22300 pounds on www.53option.comfirst I invested 300 pounds then profit was going higher so I invested another 2000 and then I invested 5200 via card payments then the profit was 15000 then they showed that I had lost trade total of 15000 so I invested another bank transfer 15000 via bank transfer to recover the lost but now they asking for more to insure me on the trade and they are not allowing me to withdraw the money I can see on they site the money is £30,896 in the account. My senior account manger is a men called (Steven trust) I have spoken to the support deportment but they saying I need to speak to my account manager but he was denying to withdraw my money and was asking more money to withdraw my money

I was then contacted by my senior account manger ( Steven trust ) that he was going to withdraw my money on the 26th September 2016, when I called on the 26th September 2016

the customer service of 53 option said that he had a heart attack and passed away then I was told buy another account manger TJ Castro that he was going to withdraw my money on the

11th September 2016 but when I called the customer service Steven trust spoke to me and told me that he's junior broker traded on that account and lost my money which I truly think is a lie and they have stolen my money,because they had not touched the account for the last couple of months but when it came to the withdrawal time they show as I lost the money on the trade. All I wanted from this company was my money back I didn’t even ask for my profits that the gained but they had refused and cheated on me.

This is a scam company who is saying that clients have lost they money on trade.

Open new thread at scam folder with the details you shared here.

Hi thanks for helping me but as I'm new to this can you guide me how do I invite 53option here do I copy the URL website of the thread and send them via email to each and every person I've got

Please guide me and I really appreciate your help,I wish I hadn't got in to this mess.

Hi Mahendrak,

Did you get any progress to recover your money from 53option?

They are really scam.... i've lost $3000 dollars last 27th Sep. Im chasing my broker but she was not answering to any of my emails or chats. It was really big big mistake, i cannot recover .

Hope there's a way to take back rest of my money. Now im struggling to pay my credit card.

Pls someone come help and rescue .

Thanks FPA.

Hi thanks for helping me but as I'm new to this can you guide me how do I invite 53option here do I copy the URL website of the thread and send them via email to each and every person I've got

Please guide me and I really appreciate your help,I wish I hadn't got in to this mess.

Hi Mahendrak,

Did you get any progress to recover your money from 53option?

They are really scam.... i've lost $3000 dollars last 27th Sep. Im chasing my broker but she was not answering to any of my emails or chats. It was really big big mistake, i cannot recover .

Hope there's a way to take back rest of my money. Now im struggling to pay my credit card.

Pls someone come help and rescue .

Thanks FPA.
No not yet mate I'm still in progress but I will not give up until I get my every penny and also I've been in contact with the regulators regarding this scam I suggest you do the same

No not yet mate I'm still in progress but I will not give up until I get my every penny and also I've been in contact with the regulators regarding this scam I suggest you do the same

Hi Mahendrak,

Thank you for your reply.

Pls guide me what to do. I really need my money back.

Again thanks,
MaanP

One of the worst traders. Its a total scam. I was contacted by Lady Broker named Richel Jones. She initially insisted me to invest $500.After lot of thinking I invested US$500. Then on the website 53option.com, I could see more money getting deposited in my account. On enquiry she said she is working for me with investments & this is the profit which has been generated. The she persistently persuaded me to invest more which I refused initially but later seeing the profits, I finally relented and made additional four more investments did in hope of getting more profit. The total amount invested is US$18,500.
Now I can see, US$40,564 in total in my account. But once I made withdrawal request for US$25K, immediately Richel disappeared. On enquiry the operator told me that she has gone for business trip and she will come back after two weeks. When I enquired about getting the money back, they said they don't know about it and only she can approve withdrawal.
Today after strong email, one other broker from 53option called me and informed me that Richel is on Holiday. About my money he said, it is on open trade basis & you may lose the money. He then proposed that if I add another $15K, then he will put all this money in insured trade and this trade will close on 28th December 2016 with assured profit of more than 45%. I fired him & told him that I will not spend even one penny more. And he should return my money back.
53option is total scam and I am surprised that it still does not have any scam rating!! I will try my best to get back my money and I need guidance if any. Worst case, I will sue them in UK court and will try to close this firm down so that other innocent people don't get scammed.
I suggest Forexpeacearmy to also inform all their members as well publish on their website asking people not to invest in 53option.com.

I have all the wire transfer details (first investment was with credit card & other were through wire transfer). if required, I can share it with concerned. I also have all screenshots of 53option.com which clearly shows my investment and the profits which were added to my account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back