53option.com

zahidch

Recruit
I joined here new.my broker call me you invest money 250$,I make profit 17% pr weak.I invest 500$ here 53option.com.my balance reach 1850$.I send cash withdrawal one week before but my broker after not contact me and no make successfully complete my cash withdrawal request.you chek my bank statements I invest.

Attachments

• eStatement_08-09-2016.pdf
    86.4 KB · Views: 10
I joined here new.my broker call me you invest money 250$,I make profit 17% pr weak.I invest 500$ here 53option.com.my balance reach 1850$.I send cash withdrawal one week before but my broker after not contact me and no make successfully complete my cash withdrawal request.you chek my bank statements I invest.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Please sir I am laber worker.I am jion for trading www.53option.com.

I invest this platform 500$.this platform show my profit money 1827$,I send cash withdrawal request,but my brother no make successfully send me in my account bank.my broker email

H.kinski(a)53option.com

Please help me and you make successfully completed my money in my account.please tell me what I do?

Please sir I am laber worker.I am jion for trading www.53option.com.

I invest this platform 500$.this platform show my profit money 1827$,I send cash withdrawal request,but my brother no make successfully send me in my account bank.my broker email

H.kinski(a)53option.com

Please help me and you make successfully completed my money in my account.please tell me what I do?

Invite them to this thread, send them link of this theread via email or live chat.

How did you deposit? If by credit card, contact the fraud or disputes department at your issuing bank. Explain that the money is in your account, but the broker is fraudulently blocking withdrawals. Ask about a chargeback.

Sir,
Actually I am using debit card,I invest money debit card no credit card,Sir please help me and tell me what I do get my money back in my debit card.I am worker my income 300$ monthly.sir I want to tell you,Today my broker call me she saying you do must 1050$ withdrawal cancel,only 24 hours.After I will make successfully complete your money,what I do?

Call the bank anyway. Debit cards used to have less protection, but in many countries they now have very similar protections to credit cards. Ask to speak to the fraud or disputes department.

Back