• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FTOCapital.com

General discussions of a financial company
This FTOcapital trading is damage to me back in about 25/10/2017 .l know its too late to chase them up to get money back or report it .Lucky l kept those records and , what they done to me, so l 'm going too show all the records to you and you can see it , what is all about it . lm born deaf and have a speech problems also have terrible English writing too.So l don't know what to do , how l suppose to do it. It really hurts me a big time . They sent me fake trading to make look real . They took money out account on team Viewer and show me how things work on Swift .Sweet talking and next minute bang took all the money out of it . Make up bull**** stories about the money is missing and keeps going on an on an on . They just laughing behind my back .

Attachments

• img200.jpg
    img200.jpg
    502.2 KB · Views: 2
  • img201.jpg
    img201.jpg
    425 KB · Views: 1
  • img202.jpg
    img202.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 0
  • img203.jpg
    img203.jpg