• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 4XBankers.com

General discussions of a financial company
Does anyone have information on 4xbankers. I trade their platform but cannot now contact any staff or brokers in the company. They do not answer my emails or requests.....

my husband and j have the same problem, they do not answer at any email or request from 10 days.we have also asked for a withdrowal...but no money arrives

my husband and j have the same problem, they do not answer at any email or request from 10 days.we have also asked for a withdrowal...but no money arrives
Unfortunately I think they get us to open accounts and then scupper, keep your deposits and withdraw all contacts. We must be their latest scam targets although surely there are others.... I am trying a chargeback but i dont hold out too much hope....

I am also one of their victims. We opened as a group and one of their "bankers" have been very pushy to get more money invested. I have been trying to withdraw my part of the investment but they have been stalling and we have had no feedback on the "growth" yet people have been allowed to keep joining and we were not being kept up to date with that either. Yesterday I got a phone call while driving and later an email threatening legal action if I do not remove my negative comments off their website. I must also add I reported them to the Ombudsman. I am going to add the email i received from said banker to my complaint.

Unfortunately I think they get us to open accounts and then scupper, keep your deposits and withdraw all contacts. We must be their latest scam targets although surely there are others.... I am trying a chargeback but i dont hold out too much hope....
Quickest way to get a response is to post a complaint on their website. I am now being threatened with legal action if I do not remove my "negative" comment

They are also still very pushy for more money as my account is very negative after bad trades (poor advice), so I wont deposit as i can see there is little chance of them honouring a withdrawal... even when the account goes into positive. Whereabouts on the website did you leave a negative comment as I must do the same?

Dear All who read this forum post. I have been scammed by the company 4xBankers.com with the Account Manager Called Jason Williams.
Firstly this company is not registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (www.fca.org.uk).
Secondly They have no license. After reading other scams by this company I have further found out that their Meta trader platform that you use for trading is not live but a cheap $14 software.
Thirdly that platform is only a copy of the what is really happening on the actual markets. The platform pip range is way off. So you never will have the correct trade. Have you noticed that ? I had enquired a few times but was assured by Jason Williams that it is correct and it was possibly due to my internet connection.
Fourthly which will devastate you all is that, you never traded real money. Yes you heard me correctly. No real money was traded. Your actual money is still sitting in some account with them. All those trades that you got excited about and made huge profits was "monopoly money" . YOU NEVER TRADED ANY REAL MONEY. Its so strange how I found this out as another broker who tried to scam me into doing deposits pointed this out to me.
So here is what I have currently done. I have logged my complaint with the FCA and then have approached the website MyChargeback.com and well as globalinvestors.com.
A rep from the FCA has already contacted 4xbankers and the account manager seemed to conveniently not be in the office.
Please take note that you have lost noting if your account went into a negative, as I said you never really traded.

Please use the above information to retrieve your actual money. If more of us that read use the various recovery processes we can stop this scamming company. I will be updating this post as progress is made. Please do not give up on hope as we are determined to get our money back.
If any of 4xbankers is reading this forum, YES all people globally that have been scammed by you will be repaid.

I will be finding all forex websites and publish this scam company. if any of you know of other websites. please publish it here so I may go and inform other souls of this. I am so furious with this company as I have been trading with them for many months.

Dear All who read this forum post. I have been scammed by the company 4xBankers.com with the Account Manager Called Jason Williams.
Firstly this company is not registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (www.fca.org.uk).
Secondly They have no license. After reading other scams by this company I have further found out that their Meta trader platform that you use for trading is not live but a cheap $14 software.
Thirdly that platform is only a copy of the what is really happening on the actual markets. The platform pip range is way off. So you never will have the correct trade. Have you noticed that ? I had enquired a few times but was assured by Jason Williams that it is correct and it was possibly due to my internet connection.
Fourthly which will devastate you all is that, you never traded real money. Yes you heard me correctly. No real money was traded. Your actual money is still sitting in some account with them. All those trades that you got excited about and made huge profits was "monopoly money" . YOU NEVER TRADED ANY REAL MONEY. Its so strange how I found this out as another broker who tried to scam me into doing deposits pointed this out to me.
So here is what I have currently done. I have logged my complaint with the FCA and then have approached the website MyChargeback.com and well as globalinvestors.com.
A rep from the FCA has already contacted 4xbankers and the account manager seemed to conveniently not be in the office.
Please take note that you have lost noting if your account went into a negative, as I said you never really traded.

Please use the above information to retrieve your actual money. If more of us that read use the various recovery processes we can stop this scamming company. I will be updating this post as progress is made. Please do not give up on hope as we are determined to get our money back.
If any of 4xbankers is reading this forum, YES all people globally that have been scammed by you will be repaid.
Thank you for that. It does throw more light on this bunch of scammers and how they operate. I also have been dealing with Jason Williams who is still trying to extract more money out of me even though he has 'traded' all my funds. I will confront him shortly and follow your suggestions about contacting appropriate authorities. FCA have my complaint logged but I need to follow up on it!

Back