Bloomfisher - Jason Mike aka Puneet Kumar

Ciara

Recruit
Bloomfisher is a scam company who offers forex and managed accounts. Their registered office is supposed to be in the Netherlands but is obviously a fake address. Jason Mike who is really Puneet Kumar from India promises a high monthly return but just scams you into depositing funds which you never get back. He then says the funds are deposited in several investments but you never get any information where these funds really are. When you contact him, he replies only once saying most of the investment is lost and will take a while to make up the total investment. The contract is a lie and does not give any specific timeframe for the investment. There is no documentation at all as to where the funds are invested. My bet is he's taking the funds himself or trading with it for his own benefit. Stay away from these scammers.

bloomfisher is not a scam company I've invested $5k with them in Investment type A program back in Sep 2017 and the first step was agreeing with there risk disclosure form and I personally asked them to use my funds in Forex trading only because they go for Stocks as well, I choose 3 months as a maturity and got back my Investment plus the profits with complete account statements from the broker they use which is transparent and i'm still keep reinvesting with them plus there signal services are really good I started with there Gold package first and results were constant therefore I've tried there Investment type a program and I'm happy with it!

Bloomfisher is a scam company who offers forex and managed accounts. Their registered office is supposed to be in the Netherlands but is obviously a fake address. Jason Mike who is really Puneet Kumar from India promises a high monthly return but just scams you into depositing funds which you never get back. He then says the funds are deposited in several investments but you never get any information where these funds really are. When you contact him, he replies only once saying most of the investment is lost and will take a while to make up the total investment. The contract is a lie and does not give any specific timeframe for the investment. There is no documentation at all as to where the funds are invested. My bet is he's taking the funds himself or trading with it for his own benefit. Stay away from these scammers.
Did you get scammed by them?
Also, share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14915/bloomfisher-forex-signals

bloomfisher is not a scam company I've invested $5k with them in Investment type A program back in Sep 2017 and the first step was agreeing with there risk disclosure form and I personally asked them to use my funds in Forex trading only because they go for Stocks as well, I choose 3 months as a maturity and got back my Investment plus the profits with complete account statements from the broker they use which is transparent and i'm still keep reinvesting with them plus there signal services are really good I started with there Gold package first and results were constant therefore I've tried there Investment type a program and I'm happy with it!
They are a SCAM!!! I've invested $3,000US back in September 2017 and chose 6 months as maturity. I've been trying to get my investment since March 2018 with no luck. They've been avoiding all my emails

A falsifying statement that has no valid evidence to prove that our analyst "Jason Mike"
is known as "Puneet Kumar" they both are different beings from there specific departments where Puneet is limited to email handling and regarding the other quest where you mentioned
""There is no documentation at all as to where the funds are invested. "" we use CAP18 Regulations where we send our Risk Disclosure
forms in accordance with the agreement norms in which it's clearly mentioned that "you're Investment is at risk and could exceed the portfolio limits" we never promise any high returns to any of our clients what so ever.

After Investigating we found that you "Ciara" is not a real person who post only fake reviews, your FPA profile
shows only bad reviews you ever posted also, we never had a client named Ciara,

we have also attached few documents that can prove that Jason Mike aka Jason Michael is a real person,
stop harassing companies by posting fake reviews online so that you can get paid,
we believe in making our clients profitable only then we can sustain, our work is transparent, we post real time analysis on Tradingview and have verified & proven MyFxbook profile.

Thank you
-Josh
BloomFisher (DESK)

Attachments

• xm.png
    xm.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 0
  • skrill.png
    skrill.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 0
  • LEgipo.png
    LEgipo.png