• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss RoFX.net

General discussions of a financial company
I have been tempted to invest in ROFX but I am
struggling to find any reviews? If they have been
trading for 10 years then where are the reviews?

JaseFX

JaseFX
Same question here.. any news on this topic yet?

I signed up with ROFX. To fund account you must produce a invoice with them for the amount you wish to deposit and where to send the money. I generated the invoice which directed me to wire funds to Notus LLC, 102 Country Club Dr. Grand Island NY via their KeyBank account. Needless to say I did not do so especially after seeing Notus LLC had been set up in 2019.

Everyone should just stay away from such well-known Ponzi schemes.

Here's what I found out:

Quotation from the MyFxbook forum where they have a broker connected in a system:
David 11:32:56 am
In https://www.myfxbook.com/ the broker is 'Ester'
What other brokers do you wor with and how can it be confirmed?

Customer Support 11:35:09 am
The list of the brokers we cooperate with changes depending on the conditions they provide. Ester is just one of the brokers we work with. The system is fully automated: when you generate an invoice, a broker is automatically assigned to you. So you'll be able to check all the detailed information on your broker in the invoice.

David 11:37:17 am
Sorry, I'm not understanding... Where can I check the broker assigned to me?

David 11:50:44 am
I've just checked it (invoice number: 67967.1). It only contains information about the Beneficiary bank account

Customer Support 11:51:04 am
Can you see the Beneficiary Account Name section?

David 11:52:50 am
Beneficiary Account Name: Aware Choice Limited

Customer Support 11:53:08 am
That's the name of the broker assigned to you.

David 11:54:37 am
I can´'t find any website of this broker...
Only this kind of info (when I google it):
Nature of business (SIC)
49200 - Freight rail transport
49410 - Freight transport by road
50200 - Sea and coastal freight water transport
51210 - Freight air transport
It doesn't seem to be a broker company!

Customer Support 11:57:28 am
When I google 'Aware Choice Limited' there is a lot if information and links. Please check your website settings, perhaps there are some kind of restrictions there or in the area where you're currently located.

David 11:57:52 am
can you send me the link?

Customer Support 11:58:45 am
Please google the information yourself, it's accessible for everyone.

Yeah, now let's google "Ester" (the broker that is connected to the Myfxbook system) and "Aware Choice Limited" (the "company" where the money was actually sent):

Ester seems to be an "offshore broker" (Vanuatu) with Ukrainian origin and some faked addresses around the globe: https://esterholdings.com/ua/
est.png

esth.png

esth2.png

Okay. So, that'd be the first point to just stay away from that "broker" who's webpage was actually last updated in the same year (2018) as the system on Myfxbook started counting.

So, now let's have a look on Aware Choice Limited (where the money was sent): https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/10920747
awc.png

Aha, the company is located in UK but their "directors" are located in Ukraine and Poland. The company also has nothing to do with financial services. So, this would be the second alarm bell ringing here.

Conclusion:
Most probably all results on RoFX.net and MyFxbook are faked. The "broker" is owned by some guys from East Europe who're offering a "HYIP", same as the company where the money was sent.
RoFX.net is most probably just a "company" in front of a few other shady companies from East European scammers who've built up a "very good working" Ponzi scheme.
It'll be just a matter of time when all this will stop. Some might have luck to get their money back before it stops, but most probably a lot of people will lose their money with that kind of schemes (imagine some people will invest hundreds of thousands of dollars; the user on MyFxbook only invested 1k to test it, but others claim to being invested with 10k, 100k or even more).

Last edited:

JaseFX
After investing all my money with scam platform they freeze my account and they didn’t allow me to withdraw a penny, i searched for help on how to recover my money back which I got help from a recovery agent after seeing several testimonies about her recovery service, And she indeed helped me in recovery back my lost funds, i will recommend her help to scam victims kindly contact her on ( JaneStealYourMoney (at) RobYouOverAndOverAgain (dot) com )

Back