• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forexia.net (Forex Investors Alliance)

General discussions of a financial company
Forex Investor's Alliance (Forexia) is a scam. Just another wannabe trader hyping up a product to sell you what you can get for free. Anybody seen his track record? Thought so. For those who have been scammed by Dylan Shilts and his Forexia team, do a chargeback with your bank, paypal, or whichever payment method you used. Tell them you didn't get what you paid for. File a fraud claim if you can cause sometimes banks won't do chargebacks without filing for a fraud claim. Don't wait too long cause you only have 90 days to dispute the charges at most banks and pay processors.

Second, since Dylan Shilts lives in the USA, contact the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and report him for securites violations for soliciting to US customers without proper licensing. Yes, that is illegal. Most people don't know this. Also, report him to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for operating a business without a license.

FPA Forums Team Note: This post was made by Robert Halterman. The FPA instructed both sides to end this war, but Robert has made another fake account to try to start things up again.

Dylan Shilts really knows how to con people. He fakes TrustPilot reviews and pays people to write positive reviews everywhere. He has no Myfxbook, deletes bad trade calls, and blocks people.

Back