• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AZTrades.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi i had opened a acount with aztrades.com there were two representatives razik nd yougit.i asked them who claimed the best of of services.but at the end they cheated.i have full documentry proof for there cheats .so traders becarefull to trade with them.

I am Vengat from Tamilnad india, I had registered AZ Traders website for inquiry, one Mr. Zafraz or Zafran called me for convincing to join and depositing account. He knows Tamil and explained about their company and market details. He told me to download "Anydesk" from their website for remote connection, They are not supporting teamviewr for security issue even placed on their website for downloading, They have lots of client details in their system. While showing me the details he mentioned he will be my first account manager after deposit another account manager "Sulthan Shafi" will guide me, his age 37 and 12 year experience in forex. I had planned to invest $1000 and more. Third day call i show him these negative review he mentioned its competitor whatever positive review show him that's genuine. When i check with him for 55 brokers review "https://55brokers.com/az-trades-review/" his reply was this brokers is not genuine, they are paid brokers. Inquiry of their license in forex field he show me AZ Trades website Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Registration. He is pushing me to deposit $200 first then later if you trusted only deposit more. For more clarification i had ask him Vincent and the Grenadines official website and investors alert 1 and 2 "http://svgfsa.com/investor-alerts/#alerts" clearly mentioned "there is no regulation in place for Foreign Exchange (Forex) Trading and Cryptocurrency offerings in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Furthermore, no Forex Trading or Cryptocurrency licenses are issued in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. These are speculative investments with considerable risks to the investor". Also he promised my second account manager "Sulthan Shafi" will call me for convincing his experience in forex market, But After show him St. Vincent and the Grenadines alert details, he/second account manager never called me for convincing and depositing money.

Dear Forexpeacearmy,
Let us know these broker is regulated or not ?
Thanks

I would advice to the traders that do not trade in AZtrades.com. Their account managers are unprofessional and greedy.

My experience was, whenever we deposit 1000 USD, they usually deduct 1080 USD and they covered this as Transaction fee which they will refund. But infact, i never received any amount from them.

I lost 14,000 USD in AZtrades.com because of their unprofessional managers. They will never allow you to withdraw. They only wants you to deposit and increase equity. But you will not get it back.

Once i make withdrawal of 200 USD, they only process 100 USD and mentioned in statement for 200 USD of withdrawal transaction.

They are robbing with both hands.

SO kindly, new traders should learn from my mistake.

Never work with account managers, do you own analysis and hold your account yourself. You are best account manager for your accounts.

Finally, AZtrades are scammers.

Back