• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Trader.online

General discussions of a financial company
Hi FPA,

Need your help to recover the funds that was transferred to TRADER.ONLINE.

I joined TRADER.ONLINE on April 2, 2018 and started to transfer funds to them via credit card on that day, and we added funds until the credit limit of my 2 credit cards was maximized on May 23, 2018. I always request for withdrawals but always denied verbally by my so called success manager saying it is because it does not yet reach the required turn over,

What must I do?
Please help,

Thank You!

Regards,
Carmelita Santiago

FPA Forums Team Note: Please follow the instructions here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-been-scammed-what-are-the-first-steps.42722/

Back