• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 100XFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Good morning 100XFX members, I have a complain to made and I need it resolved. I have been operating with your company for some time now, and was able to increase my earnings to about 650 euros, and tried several times to withdraw, no respond, no reason why I can not withdraw, completely silence. Contacted my Account Manager, who did not call or email me, after several emails. Woke up 2 days ago, found out I can not be allowed to enter my Meta4Trader that is link to 100XFX, reasons I do not know. Asked to contract my Broker. I have tried several times to contact my broker, 100XFX and my Account Manager, they refuse to reply to my email or answer me. What should I do? Before I go to the authority or post it on the web. I need response from someone on what to do.

Back