• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GMIEdge.com (Global Prime Limited)

General discussions of a financial company
Should you have further inquiries You can reach us at 1800 282 260 or cs@gmiedge.com. You can also use the Live Chat on our website.

Thank you, Have a nice day
Best Regards,

Customer Support Team

Contact Number : 1800 282 260

A lot of Malaysian trader used GMIEdge as broker.I will try GMIEdge soon coz i from Malaysia.

In the spirit of transparency it would be super interesting for Global Prime to show some org chart about their relationship with Gleneagles and the following:

"GMI Edge is the trading name of Global Prime Limited, a regulated and licensed Dealer in Securities by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission with the registration number 14647. Registered address Govant Building, BP 1276 Port Vila, Vanuatu. Global Prime Limited is the owner and operator of this website (www.gmiedge.com) and (www.edgema.biz).
GMI Edge is part of the GMI Group of companies. The GMI brand was established in 2009.
The GMI Group of companies includes:
– Global Prime Limited – Registered address Govant Building, BP 1276 Port Vila, Vanuatu
– GMI Edge Limited – Registered address Unit 7, 10/F, Tower 1, China Hong Kong City, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
– Global Market Index Limited (UK), authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 677530) with registered address at 125 Old Broad Street, London, England, EC2N 1AR
– Global Market Index Limited (VN) (GMIVN), a company regulated and registered in Vanuatu, company number 14646, with registered address at BP 1276, Govant Building, Port Vila, Vanuatu"

Like who owns what percentage of whom.

In the spirit of transparency it would be super interesting for Global Prime to show some org chart about their relationship with Gleneagles and the following:

"GMI Edge is the trading name of Global Prime Limited, a regulated and licensed Dealer in Securities by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission with the registration number 14647. Registered address Govant Building, BP 1276 Port Vila, Vanuatu. Global Prime Limited is the owner and operator of this website (www.gmiedge.com) and (www.edgema.biz).
GMI Edge is part of the GMI Group of companies. The GMI brand was established in 2009.
The GMI Group of companies includes:
– Global Prime Limited – Registered address Govant Building, BP 1276 Port Vila, Vanuatu
– GMI Edge Limited – Registered address Unit 7, 10/F, Tower 1, China Hong Kong City, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
– Global Market Index Limited (UK), authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 677530) with registered address at 125 Old Broad Street, London, England, EC2N 1AR
– Global Market Index Limited (VN) (GMIVN), a company regulated and registered in Vanuatu, company number 14646, with registered address at BP 1276, Govant Building, Port Vila, Vanuatu"

Like who owns what percentage of whom.
Great info OldManIan

Back