• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 4XGlobal.com (was 4xlounge.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Verified performance

Can any user of 4xLounge confirm the results from the Round Table signals Round Table History are valid signals that account for broker spread (for example, buy at the ask) and not merely hypothetical results?

Can any user of 4xLounge confirm the results from the Round Table signals Round Table History are valid signals that account for broker spread (for example, buy at the ask) and not merely hypothetical results?

Yeah, I've had this service for over a year and their reports are honest. Take note: if you are gonna use x system, turn off the 'bad' currency pairs. You will do much better and have less drawdown.

4xLounge - Considering Joining

Yeah, I've had this service for over a year and their reports are honest. Take note: if you are gonna use x system, turn off the 'bad' currency pairs. You will do much better and have less drawdown.

I like the quick honest feedback from three of their advisors, seems all positive reviews.
If I jump in to bed with these guys can anyone give me advice?
I think I can start with a bank of around GBP £2000.
Does anyone think their EAs (which look like they are a 'round table' of people who have to agree as well as mathematical extrapolations...) --- can make this worthwhile.
I've looked around and everyone promises the earth. this site is hilarious in its cutting reviews of all the rubbish out there.
Question : I think this looks genuine. I need to make back £200 average per month. Their guys told me they are averaging 17% a month overall.
Any advice ???

Hello,
I'm new here and in 4xlounge too............ (7 weeks)

I find that 4xlounge gives a good service and many tools to use.

I'm earning, but not so much. I think that anyone needs to try and understand how all works.
The price is a bit too high for me, they should give half price for a couple of months to understand how all works.......

Does anyone know what Pipcontrol means with " bad currency pairs" ???

Thanks all.
Bye
Stefano

signals

Hi everybody
I use 4xlounge since few months ago and the only way to do money with them is to open the position reverse.
They use only forum from other website to give you infos. No way they have any traders in their rounfd table. COMICS.
If you want lose youe monies just buy their signals.............................

I joined their free services a couple of days ago and I am going to demo trade their free signals according to their web charts.
let's see...

hi stelore,
each currency pair has its own equity curve graph for you to view, you just look through them and decide which ones dont look too good and turn them off in the EA, check which system it is though, as some pairs have very different performance on the short term and long term.
i manually trade so i dont use the EA's but i can confirm that this is an A1 service from some very friendly and patient people. well worth the investment.

Back