prestigefm

ottos

Recruit
Hello fxmaster,
my name is Otto de Vries, i am dutch.
I asked prestige to close my account, 175354, i do not get an answer, in total i have deposited €3750.
In my account i have €3024, i am still waiting for them to pay me back €2500, my account manager exidently
gave me a wrong bank adress so they will send my money back to me, i still have no money received from them. They promiss me all sort of things, but they never come true!

Just this morning they blocked me entering my account, so now i cant trade anymore either, i have €3024 in this account and i am waiting for €2500 they were suposed to sent me back, can you please help me?

Otto

Hello fxmaster,
my name is Otto de Vries, i am dutch.
I asked prestige to close my account, 175354, i do not get an answer, in total i have deposited €3750.
In my account i have €3024, i am still waiting for them to pay me back €2500, my account manager exidently
gave me a wrong bank adress so they will send my money back to me, i still have no money received from them. They promiss me all sort of things, but they never come true!

Just this morning they blocked me entering my account, so now i cant trade anymore either, i have €3024 in this account and i am waiting for €2500 they were suposed to sent me back, can you please help me?

Otto
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches4 days old.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

Also, share your problem with them as a review herehttps://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14620/prestige.fm-forex-broker

Note: Don't forget to update your review when your issue got resolved.

Back