• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss TIOMarkets.uk

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Everyone I want to inform that TIO Markets company is Totally scam they have taken away my 260 USD by opening spread of 1717 pips, whereas I also checked other brokers and investing.com where was no such rate as their plaform was showing, this company is scam and would advise to avoid, I have all screenshots and I am opening my case in forex peace army court thus avoid investing with this company

I am new to Forex ..i am trading with Tiomarkets...i noticed that there is almost a 100 point difference in Nasdaq spot index and nasdaq cfd traded in Tio markets.....is it normal to have such huge difference or it some scam? experienced traders please throw some light..

I am new to Forex ..i am trading with Tiomarkets...i noticed that there is almost a 100 point difference in Nasdaq spot index and nasdaq cfd traded in Tio markets.....is it normal to have such huge difference or it some scam? experienced traders please throw some light..

The first thing to do would be to contact Tio Markets support and ask them to explain the difference.

The first thing to do would be to contact Tio Markets support and ask them to explain the difference.
i already asked ..they said its beause of high volatility....i am new to forex so i dont understand if this is normal or abnormal......even now at the time of writing this post nasdaq index is trading at 13020 but their cfd is @12890

Back