5star is scam NOt giving withdrwal to my clients

pravinforever1

Recruit
Hello friends
please stay away from 5star Forex this is scam broker my 2 client deposited 6500 USD and 4000 USD
after made profit broker is not giving any withdrawal can you please help me and suggest how can i
help my clients
client account no -108986/110249 Name - pradip awari deposited 6500 USD
109625 - Devendra Narote - 4000 USD

Please help me to solve this

Daan Schrama

Recruit
Dear pravin,
Is this 5 star signals? 5starsignals.com

FPA Forums Team Note: We are reasonably sure Pravin is referring to 5StarsForex.com

Daan Schrama

Recruit
SPAMCAT ?
No 5 star signals is a company that is under investigation by the dutch authorities.
They got a € 50000 fine. I am still shocked by how they worked under false names.

5StarsForex.com is a new name to me. I understand that their copyright was broken
by stealing their brand name. For use of false authority which is a marketing method
in the land of forex scams.

Penjejak Emas

Recruit
today 5star trying to scam my neteller account , do some deposit . lucky to me bcoz in the wallet not have some USD . do some report to neteller , and neteller deny my report .

Pharaoh

Colonel
If 5Stars didn't get the money, then maybe Neteller misunderstood your complaint. Explain again how there was a failed attempt to get money and also send them a screenshot of the evidence.

Recruit
5Starforex seems to be a big scam. My account 107703 is blocked. I cannot reach anyone and by phone or mail or skype since 3 weeks.
When I asked for withdraw they asked me to deposit another EUR 2000 and than they will release complete funds?

Any idea what I shall do!

Kikkert

Private, 1st Class
Hey pravinforever1!

Have you received any answer from their support, manager, CEO, CEO's cat, whatever?
What a nice step to ask another thousands to make it possible to withdraw your money, such a scheme smells like bucketsh