5star is scam NOt giving withdrwal to my clients

pravinforever1

Private
Hello friends
please stay away from 5star Forex this is scam broker my 2 client deposited 6500 USD and 4000 USD
after made profit broker is not giving any withdrawal can you please help me and suggest how can i
help my clients
client account no -108986/110249 Name - pradip awari deposited 6500 USD
109625 - Devendra Narote - 4000 USD

Please help me to solve this

please stay away scam broker 5star

My two clients deposited 6500 USD and 4000 USD with this broker
as per they mentioned on there website ( allowed all EA ) traded with them zero second scalper after make make good profit they said that our lp is not allowed us and removed all profit order ( not Negative order ) after contacting with them they adjust and give one more account with same funding and mail me for 60 seconds trade allowed then traded and made 41000 USD profit and 15000 USD profit in all trading there are 3 trade with low then 60 seconds they just banned account and now not giving any withdrawals saying that our auditor and lp is working on and we will feed back you in 5 days

first account account No - 109625
second account No - 110249
company account Manager replied skype Name- ivan.5starsfx
(any way I think in the end within 30 - 45 days they will get refund )

Now saying case is closed FPA please help i am not able to submit case on your website

Each client needs to file their own case. If it doesn't go through, take a screenshot. Most if the time, the error is because of using the improper date format.

Dear pravin,
Is this 5 star signals? 5starsignals.com

FPA Forums Team Note: We are reasonably sure Pravin is referring to 5StarsForex.com

SPAMCAT ?
No 5 star signals is a company that is under investigation by the dutch authorities.
They got a € 50000 fine. I am still shocked by how they worked under false names.

5StarsForex.com is a new name to me. I understand that their copyright was broken
by stealing their brand name. For use of false authority which is a marketing method
in the land of forex scams.

Back