• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 5StarsForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
I deposit money through their webpage using my visa card for the amount of 500 euro and I start to trade. One week after my balance became 1500 i request a withdraw of profit of 500 euro. after 20 days of discussions with them they sent to me only 376 euro, in the mid time I continue to trade and I make more profit balance 1500 so I request a new withdraw of 700 euro. One week after I did not receive anything so I start to complain to them about the delay and they promised me to send the money by Friday 4/03/2016 so I was waiting for the money on Monday. On Monday 7/03/2016 morning when I open my pc to continue trading I realize that I cannot access my account so I start to send them email and to call them on skype I even call them on their offices telephone +46840309990 but no answer from anywhere
Immediate I realize that it is a fraud. I announce the regulatory authority of Seychelles and Sweden and their bank euro bank Bulgaria and UNITED FINANCIAL CORPORATION JSC JSC TBC BANK in Georgia about the matter. I also contact the Sweden embassy but they direct me to TAE POLICE DEPARTMENT. I continue to email everywhere is possible

Back