5starsforex SCAM!

Recruit
I would like to warn you about 5starsforex.com. They made a lot of advertising and have a lot of good review but after I made payment they completely disapeared. No Homepage, No Mail, no Phone!

Wow websites says..........

5starForex.jpg

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.5starsforex.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards)

If you deposited via credit card then talk with customer support and ask them about charge back.

I deposited 6500 USD with this broker
as per they mentioned on there website ( allowed all EA ) i traded with them zero second scalper after make make good profit they said that our lp is not allowed us and removed all profit order ( not Negative order ) after contacting with them they adjust and give one more account with same funding and mail me for 60 seconds trade allowed then i traded and made 41000 USD profit in all trading there are 3 trade with low then 60 seconds they just banned account and now not giving any withdrawals saying that our auditor and lp is working on and we will feed back you in 5 days

first account account No - 108986
second account No - 110249
company account Manager replied skype Name- ivan.5starsfx
(any way I think in the end within 30 - 45 days they will get refund )

first account account No - 108986
second account No - 110249
company account Manager replied skype Name- ivan.5starsfx
(any way I think in the end within 30 - 45 days they will get refund )
please help me to get me my fund back my email - successways13@gmail.com

I have an account with this broker and no any issue never find any problem to withdraw. Bonuses are very-very excellent and they are real. My recommendation: Dear all Online trader, trade with 5Stars Forex!

Start Forex Trading with 5STARS FOREX

Trading in 5StarsForex is safe and has profits each trade. 5StarsForex is really great brokers with nice system. I am also impressive with their customer Support which is very friendly to give supports and professional in forex business. I strongly recommend 5StarsForex to you.

Trading in 5StarsForex is safe and has profits each trade. 5StarsForex is really great brokers with nice system. I am also impressive with their customer Support which is very friendly to give supports and professional in forex business. I strongly recommend 5StarsForex to you.

Could you please be less obvious? ;) ;)

I would like to warn you about 5starsforex.com. They made a lot of advertising and have a lot of good review but after I made payment they completely disapeared. No Homepage, No Mail, no Phone!

You can forget about getting your money back. 5starsforex is run by Samir Beool who owns Capital One Forex. They are both basically the same company whose main operation is to scam people. Even their websites looks identical.

Back