5Starsforex withdrawal problem

quangforex

Recruit
I opened an account with 5StarsForex over 2 months ago. I deposited total $2000 on it and got $1000 bonus. The chat support tell me withdrawal by Skrill is INSTALL ,they tell me if withdraw only profit they don't remove bonus. I withdrawn 2 times. First time, I withdrawn $1000 in profit. After 2 days, they tell me close all my trade (!!!) and withdraw again. They only pay me $500, OK no problem. Second time, I close all my trade (see attach image) and I make a withdrawal request $5000 in profit on 27/07/2015 . They did not any reply within 1 weeks. After that, they tell me that they will check my account within 5 working days, I wait again. After 5 working days, nothing happen. I contact support, they promise tomorrow, I wait again, nothing happen, they promise after tomorrows,... forever. I really tired and bored for their "Install withdraw ". They just make empty promises . Over 2 weeks I can't trade because I must wait for withdrawal complete .I warn everyone stay away from this broker. Sorry my English is not good.

Attachments

• CloseAllTrade.jpg
    CloseAllTrade.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 2
  • History.jpg
    History.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 4
Read this...........

Alexandra
Hello, would you like to talk about our products?
Visitor
Hi Alexandra
Are you there?
Alexandra
yes

Visitor
I would like to divert you on one case regarding your company.
please take a look here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...der/41467-5starsforex-withdrawal-problem.html
Alexandra
sir we chat support only if there's any case or issue can contact by email support@5starsforex.com
but be sure that we have no any issue with any clients
Visitor
How can I open account If I can see complaint from existing client?
Alexandra
sir we have 25000 funding account why you can't see 25000 case can only see one case
what in this link not true its only bull****
we have all proof and never have any case with any clients
Visitor
"only bull****"
Alexandra
not true
Visitor
what kind of language is this madam?
If you are legit then why no one from your company came there and defence your company?
Alexandra
sorry sir if there's any who trying blackmail broker or using fraud way to make money you can see and know it traders also not a child to follow with anything in internet
Visitor
You mean that site is for blackmailing broker?
Alexandra
i talk about who add fake reviews not about site
Visitor
those clients have genuine complaints with your company account number
how it can me false complaints ?
*be
Alexandra
if there's any real case clients or sites they contact our managment direct
and then our managment send all proof and explian everything
Visitor
Your management is not responding them thats why they came to that website
why no one from your management came to FPA and share the proof?
Alexandra
not true managment always responding sir and explian all issue
Visitor
nothing from your management there
read the complaints there
Alexandra
ok sir you can send official email to support@5starsforex.com
to receive official reply
Visitor
Alright
Thanks for your time
8:27 pm
Alexandra
you welcome sir

Thank FxMaster very much. I have invited them to here for explain clearly but they didn't join. Not only that, they cancel all my profit trade, they steal my money in ballance by order 2932671 " Illegal Trade hedge -$6949.39" (See

image 1). They slander me hedge trade currency pairs. I don't do that. Total I ordered and close 7.34 Lots BUY, and 1.56 Lots SELL. All my trade are never the same time or the same lots. But even I have

helge trade, I still don't violate Terms of use (See image 2). I was scammed by 5starsForex , I hope FPA help me get money back. Thanks everyone read this thread.
Image-1.jpgImage-2.jpg

Thank FxMaster very much. I have invited them to here for explain clearly but they didn't join. Not only that, they cancel all my profit trade, they steal my money in ballance by order 2932671 " Illegal Trade hedge -$6949.39" (See

image 1). They slander me hedge trade currency pairs. I don't do that. Total I ordered and close 7.34 Lots BUY, and 1.56 Lots SELL. All my trade are never the same time or the same lots. But even I have

helge trade, I still don't violate Terms of use (See image 2). I was scammed by 5starsForex , I hope FPA help me get money back. Thanks everyone read this thread.
View attachment 20617View attachment 20618

You send message to support@5starsforex.com?

If yes then go to live chat and talk with support regarding you case and also invite them again to clear things over here.

I submitted a 1-Star review for this broker. I am waiting for verify my post. This is log chat when I signup on 5starsforex, they are liar
Signup.jpg

This is log chat when I submitted 1 star review for this broker. At last, they don't pay me anything althought I have followed their requests.

Attachments

• 5starforexScam.jpg
    5starforexScam.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 0
I file a case and FPA issued. Today, they (5starsforex) change my account balance become $0, without any explanation.

Attachments

• 5starsforexScam.jpg
    5starsforexScam.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 0
from the looks of it this is the same old story, the same thing happened with capital one, and now with 5starforex, they are run by the same people, and it will be just the same result all over again, if you can get back initial deposit then be grateful and run away, from the way support is talking you can tell how ill mannered those people are. this is sick.

- Send them an invitation to every email available and invite them to this thread (i doubt they will show up)
- Leave them a 1 star review with all details of you complaint, and let it serve as a reminder to avoid such broker, or any broker that is linked to this samir beool who owns both capital one and 5star..
- I just hope more traders would actually try and just do some small research regarding these brokers, especially when the warning was there months ago, I dont wana sound so negative, but it really saddens me to see people wasting their money not even getting back initial deposits back.

Back