• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CryptoDeSuisse.com

General discussions of a financial company
Cela fait une semaine que je me suis inscrit à la maison et mes documents ne sont toujours pas validés sur le site! C'est à dire un problème technique qui après une semaine n'est toujours pas résolu! Le support ne répond jamais aux e-mails! Le numéro de téléphone ne fonctionne pas !! C'est du blanc total! Je me sens juste comme je me suis fait arnaquer !!! Je ne peux même pas retirer mon argent en plus tant que les documents ne sont pas vérifiés !! Je n'ai jamais connu une société aussi mauvaise que celle-ci !!!

Cryptodesuisse.com is a total scam they scammed me and my friend a lot of euros. They will only tell you to pay more money so that u can make more profit. I don't know why the website is still allowed to stay online. I have been trying to withdraw and they said they have sent the money but till yet no money comes. They will also tell you withdrawal takes 14 days. I went to the extent of mailing the regulator they claimed is regulating them. The regulator told me they know nothing about them that they will try and track them for using their name in fraud. I wish those guys will get caught soon. They are thief, scammed. you will see several names like Nathan. Timothy and I believe they use the software at the background when they call you to make it sounds as if they are in the office. they are thief please run away from them. Please and Please........... I am short of words. But they are scammed. Chat never went through call never went through nothing is going through to them unless they decided to call you by their self by telling you to make add more money....... I once suspected the add from facebook because no one really commented on it. any add like that that doesn't allow people to comment are always scam.

Back