• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Alpha-Robot.net

General discussions of a financial company
I received an interesting email. What I noticed so more people received this the email. Probably dissatisfied customer. I'm not surprised when I checked it.

Forex Kore EA Real Account: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/h/forex-strategies/1510/forex-kore-ea-ea-performance-test

Warning! Forex Alpha EA is same as Forex Kore EA. Forex Kore EA real account completely burned down and same vendor decided to change the name of EA and sell it under a different name EA. I take this as a blatant scam against customers.

Forex Alpha EA.jpg
Forex Kore EA.jpg

Attachments

• Forex-Alpha-User-Guide.pdf
    509.6 KB · Views: 21
  • ForexKoreEAUserManual.pdf
    516.8 KB · Views: 21
I found some trades "archived" with huge profit.
Where this manual trades?
Manual trades will not be done by the robot.

Yours
Sgt Oks

Pure martingale robot!

Each loss trade will be covered by 2x higher trade. 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, 1.6, 3.2....
Sooner or later your account will be ruined.

Yours
Sgt Oks

Hello Soldiers !

Maybe I am stupid, because I bought this EA, but it was only for 1 week for only 1 dollar.

Maybe I am stupid because I bought this against my own rules: never ever buy a martigale robot again. NEVER !!!

Normally, I let the robots run and when the account grows I rise the lots and get more profit. This is a fine for all robots, but NOT for martingale systems. This will ruin an account. Sooner or later!

When I studied some EAs at MQL5 I saw that a developer takes 10 Dollars from his account, every time when he made it. I came to the idea, to copy that.

My plan is to take the weekly profit from my account. When the martigale robot crashes, it is only the initial deposit. All other profit is save!

I keep you updated!

Yours
Sgt Oks

Hello Soldiers !

Maybe I am stupid, because I bought this EA, but it was only for 1 week for only 1 dollar.

Maybe I am stupid because I bought this against my own rules: never ever buy a martigale robot again. NEVER !!!

Normally, I let the robots run and when the account grows I rise the lots and get more profit. This is a fine for all robots, but NOT for martingale systems. This will ruin an account. Sooner or later!

When I studied some EAs at MQL5 I saw that a developer takes 10 Dollars from his account, every time when he made it. I came to the idea, to copy that.

My plan is to take the weekly profit from my account. When the martigale robot crashes, it is only the initial deposit. All other profit is save!

I keep you updated!

Yours
Sgt Oks

Hi Oks,

This EA is free on internet. On MQL5 Market is already a lot of scammers with a big price that show best backtest (backtest is not a problem to manipulate) without real account or has a real account that lasts only a few months and then burn. All wrong. The rules would need to be changed there.

Hi Oks,

This EA is free on internet. On MQL5 Market is already a lot of scammers with a big price that show best backtest (backtest is not a problem to manipulate) without real account or has a real account that lasts only a few months and then burn. All wrong. The rules would need to be changed there.

Dear Jarora!

many thanks for your reply!

I think I am really stupid: I can not find it on MQL5 market!
Can you be so kind and give me a link here or with a Private Message.

Thank you so far!

Yours
Sgt Oks

Back