• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss RealTrader.org

General discussions of a financial company
Weak Support, No withdrawal

I have an account since 2012 in realtrader.org broker,
now, my balance is $7400 and profit/loss is -5500,
from Nov 2013 I change my trading method and i decrease Loss from -12000$ to -5500$

but about 3 months, Broker does not any response to my request and my emails,
broker blocks my money and ignore me,

I attached full detail statements, plz help me.

my link in myfxbook is:
Bahar System by Bahar | Myfxbook

history

I have attached all history of this account,

Attachments

• RT-20140907.JPG
    RT-20140907.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DetailedStatement.gif
    DetailedStatement.gif
    7.6 KB · Views: 1
  • DetailedStatement.zip
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
Realtrader.org 100% Scam Scam Broker , BY God this is complete Scam broker , even not give you back your initial deposit, they cheat my 924 usd . I made video on youtube and shows you my deposit and my profit , also publish on fb https://www.facebook.com/itaxact/posts/10155409191783269:12

Please I am here posting to save new traders ,,, Please new traders never never deposit a single penny even .
they are group of thief .
My skype : itaxact and my contact 0923006849338 , if any one want to know more so i may show you all emails corresponding and my account disable now when i publish to youtube.

NEVER NEVER join realtrader.org scam broker , and save also others

Back