SCAMMED by WWW.SAGEFOREXTRADING.COM

ToonieFX

Recruit
I got the following massage on Telegram:

GET A PROPER UNDERSTANDING OF HOW OUR INVESTMENT PROGRAM WORKS
The plan is properly structured to four (4) different categories:
REGULAR PLAN: In this category, you invest a minimum of €1,200 to €3,000 (get 100% ROI Monthly)
PREMIUM PLAN: In this category, you invest a minimum of €4,000 to €10,000 (get 200% ROI Monthly)
VIP PLAN: In this category you invest a minimum of €11,000 to €21,000 (get 300% ROI Monthly)
SPECIAL PLAN: This plan is consolidated......(clients in this category should contact SAGE)
Visit our website @ sageforextrading.com
WhatsApp +1 (407) 698-4169
Telegram: @judeblufer

I contacted Mr. Jude Blufer, the page founder, who claimed to have over 10 years experiences of Forex trading and operate his page under CySEC regulation.

I invest with him for EUR 500. A week later, Jude contacted me to offer me 200% return if I add my investment up to 1,500. Thus, I top up my investmet another EUR 1,000. Later, my friend invested with him another EUR 1,500. The total investment become EUR 3,000. A month later (from the first investment of EUR 500), I withdrew profit of USD 6,500.

Jude asked me to pay transfer fee of EUR 2,440 in order to get my profit. Two days later, I was told that transfer via bank account was fail and he will deliver profit via courier which cost EUR 1,100. The courier company is Fast Link Courier Service - www.fastllinkcourierservices.com, with head office at 15b QB Street, Off Edet Avenue, London where Mr. Malcolm Barrington, Dispatch Director, is a contact person.

Although transfer fee and courier fee are paid, I still couldn't get my return. The courier again asked me to pay another USD 2,650 for Dubai custom clearance fee which is very strange since it's not the end destination.

I realised I have been scammed by this page and found out the following suspecious thing:

1. Sageforextrading.com is a new page which isn't really operated under CySEC.
2. There are 3 different location name as head office shown on the website (1 in USA & 2 in Cyprus)
3. Support email shown on the website doesn't exist instead using sageforextrading101@outlook.com as it's main contacting email
4. Insist using fake/unreliable shipping company - fastllinkcourierservices.com.

I hope my story could warn other new traders not to invest with sageforextrading.com

REGULAR PLAN: In this category, you invest a minimum of €1,200 to €3,000 (get 100% ROI Monthly)
PREMIUM PLAN: In this category, you invest a minimum of €4,000 to €10,000 (get 200% ROI Monthly)
VIP PLAN: In this category you invest a minimum of €11,000 to €21,000 (get 300% ROI Monthly)
SPECIAL PLAN: This plan is consolidated......(clients in this category should contact SAGE)

I contacted Mr. Jude Blufer, the page founder, who claimed to have over 10 years experiences of Forex trading and operate his page under CySEC regulation.

I invest with him for EUR 500. A week later, Jude contacted me to offer me 200% return if I add my investment up to 1,500. Thus, I top up my investmet another EUR 1,000. Later, my friend invested with him another EUR 1,500. The total investment become EUR 3,000. A month later (from the first investment of EUR 500), I withdrew profit of USD 6,500.

Jude asked me to pay transfer fee of EUR 2,440 in order to get my profit. Two days later, I was told that transfer via bank account was fail and he will deliver profit via courier which cost EUR 1,100. The courier company is Fast Link Courier Service - www.fastllinkcourierservices.com, with head office at 15b QB Street, Off Edet Avenue, London where Mr. Malcolm Barrington, Dispatch Director, is a contact person.

Although transfer fee and courier fee are paid, I still couldn't get my return. The courier again asked me to pay another USD 2,650 for Dubai custom clearance fee which is very strange since it's not the end destination.

I realised I have been scammed by this page and found out the following suspecious thing:

2. There are 3 different location name as head office shown on the website (1 in USA & 2 in Cyprus)
3. Support email shown on the website doesn't exist instead using sageforextrading101@outlook.com as it's main contacting email
4. Insist using fake/unreliable shipping company - fastllinkcourierservices.com.

I hope my story could warn other new traders not to invest with sageforextrading.com
Looks like telegram scam but still, they have a website so follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

The same has happened to me by sage and Polystar. Been scammed big time by Jude Bufler and Daniel Forlonge. Not happy that people can do this.

The same has happened to me by sage and Polystar. Been scammed big time by Jude Bufler and Daniel Forlonge. Not happy that people can do this.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Feb 12, 2020 at 11:15 AM

Despite the fact that I kept putting a curse on them through mail and messages, I couldn't contact both Mr. Jude nor Mr. Malcom ever again from the day I posted my story here. Telegram of Jude and sageforextrading, whatapps and other contact channel cannot be reached. Although I can still access their sites, nothing is updated.

I, finally, don't think I can get my money back from these scammers.

Back