• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss iexpertadvisor.com

General discussions of a financial company
iexpertadvisor

Dear Mr David Williams,

I am Nai from Singapore whom just purchased your iexpertadvisor software.
It was a good software however I got some problem and I did send emails to your support but was not reply I think my own point of view is that to sell a software is easy but to support and handle problems I think you have to make improvenment in this area else user will few neglected just like me. My problem right now after I created the drawing I cannot generate the MQL code when I click on the "build" button and also when I click on the Metatradereditor button I also got problems. Please help.

Has anyone had good experiences with this software?

I am interested in creating my own EA and such software would save hours and hours.

Ok, it is now January 2019 and obviously nobody has got good experiences with this software in the meantime.
I fell for it, because their advertising is very good, but I'm utterly disappointed.
Don't buy it.

This is nothing but a scam . The software is workable enough to seem ok in trial but once you buy the full version and pay for access to the EA advantage club you realise nothing works as it is suppose to. Before I bought I sent an email to David and he got back to me almost instantly. Now I canceled my membership and since 2 payments have still been taken from my bank account. Now Im trying to contact him through email and he wont reply. TOTAL SCAM and terrible software. DAVID WIllIAMS FOR SCUMBAG OF THE YEAR

Back