Admiral Markets automatically opens Opposite position because of low free margin

Arjani

Private, 1st Class
Regarding the Admiral Markets

Situation: you try to go LONG (buy), but your broker opens opposite SHORT (sell) position instead, because your free margin is too low.

Admiral markerts answer: this is due Hedge.

Hedge can not be switched off.
Is it normal automatic hedge ?

You always need to monitor your free margin, if your margin will be too low, then Admiral markets will open opposite position for you

Regarding the Admiral Markets

Situation: you try to go LONG (buy), but your broker opens opposite SHORT (sell) position instead, because your free margin is too low.

Admiral markerts answer: this is due Hedge.

Hedge can not be switched off.
Is it normal automatic hedge ?

You always need to monitor your free margin, if your margin will be too low, then Admiral markets will open opposite position for you
What is the official reply you have received from them?
Can you please share with us?

The official answer is denying.

Additional information: I thought I pressed SELL instead BACK button (see on attached picture). I started to blame myself despite it never happened with other 3 brokers.

BUT BUT BUT! I got Instant Profit despite the spread.
I am saying broker open you opposite position with instant profit and newbie would thing WOW I am good I am going to leave it to run.
I closed it immediately, because it was trick (my oppinion).

//////////////////////////////////

The second their trick:

Admiral markets changed my name on account Without my Permission. I thought after I send passport and everything is confirmed, they will not adjust my name.

Name Was Artūras
Become Artrras
They fixed back to Artūras

They fixed name, after I complained.
How I claim I am the owner of the account after the long time, if they gradually change name and surname.

I am suspicious !
Who the hell and why is put dirty fingers to my name.
They Could Not Explain, just fixed after I noticed.

///////

I do not expect anything.
This is just friendly warning.
I just let you know what may happen with Admiral markets.

Changing account owner name and ghosty positions opened

Attachments

• IMG_20200213_160128.png
    IMG_20200213_160128.png
    110.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20200213_160128.png
    IMG_20200213_160128.png
    110.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_2020-02-13-16-04-54.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-13-16-04-54.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 11
Oh they said, probably system changed my name due error.
I do not trust broker in full whose system change account owner name and they just doubt and accuse their system.

1) take your screenshots/video of your evidence from the desktop computer. Easier to see the entire email thread.

2) screen record 100% of your trading sessions (desktop or mobile). So that you are not caught off guard without first-hand evidence.

3) even if you insist on trading from your mobile, refer to #2.

4) re-think how you choose your broker. Look at this article: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ime-of-prime-the-keys-to-understanding.59542/

Why people insist on relying on clever marketing and even regulatory status instead of looking deeper at the broker's business model is beyond me. Keeps the scam folder server busy though :(

My entire email thread is not in English, broker has local office in my country.
I doubt if somebody will take their time to translate it.
I can translate, but it will not look like original.

My entire email thread is not in English, broker has local office in my country.
I doubt if somebody will take their time to translate it.
I can translate, but it will not look like original.
Let's start with inviting them to this thread. You already know the procedure right?

Back