• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss No1Option.com

General discussions of a financial company
My Experience with No 1 Option (not to be mistaken for No1 Options) (BTW - I'm a multi and I spam for No1Option)

I one day decided to finally trade on stocks with the little money I've made working at Auburne, I couldn't decide what stock broker to use, I heard a lot of the big names and got to know their pros and cons, so a friend told me about a broker were he had been able to make recurring investments that were totally secure, I as a realist was completely skeptical about the whole thing about stocks, I always had this doubt, like what if the market just goes down and I lose a whole lot of money, but my friend assured me it was safe, because they help you make the right choices on what stocks would be profitable, so i went ahead and opened an account and it asked me what type of stock I wanted to trade on, so i said let me just go with AMAZON cause like why not, it's one of the best now, and i finally starting, their service has been the best so far, their support has also been helpful as they truly have one of the best support and management team, it's been a year since I started Trading with them, I've been mostly satisfied with their services, will be giving a review of other stock brokers soon.

You really should have taken a moment to think things over. Instead, you not only spammed the FPA's Reviews for No1Option from 2 forums accounts, you also spammed one of the FPA's educational folders. And you did all of this before the FPA could get the review page fully processed. Now your spam will forever be a part of the No1Option.com discussion thread.

Spam Cat will now slice you into small pieces and use you as pizza toppings. NOM NOM NOM!

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back