• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss JadeFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I think commisions are expensive

Here's my thought :
Suppose my trading strategy is 1 pip gain per trade. (w/EA)
Their website says they charge .5 pip per Std lot. That means they are taking 50% of my earnings if I trade 1 lot and earn 1 pip!! Actually I've been demo trading and say I earn $3.00 I've seen They take $2.50 and leave only $.50 profit for me. How is that math? I can't figure it out. I think if your strategy is scalping earning a few pips at the time, this commission charges are very high, they won't let you breath. I have never been a big fan of "commission charges", it turns out worst that actual higher spreads in some cases. Also, they don't show you the commissions printed out, you have to figure it out, watch the orders while they are open, otherwise you don't really see how high these charges are unless you pay close attention

Cost of trading

Simple answer .8 spread (which goes to the liquidity provider and not the broker) and .5 commision ( which covers the brokers operatioal expenses) Total cost to trade is 1.3 pips and one full lot trade would cost $13 dollars to trade. Compare this to just a 2 pip Dealing Desk Broker whitch equalls $20. Thats a $7 dollar a trade savings. A 1 lot trade a day times 260 market days a year and it looks like this. (260x $7 + $1820 a year savings. I scalp also and trade 4 to 8 trades a day and that equalls a savings of $7280 to $14560 a year savings in cost. You do the math then find the lowest cost broker with great execution and open an account. Or become a broker and rake in the commissions. STP is the way to go!!

Also your math below is incorrect.
1 lot tade with 1 pip win would be $10 gain minus $5 commision with $5 gain
.1 lot trade 1 pip gain would be $1 gain minus $.50 cent commission with $.50 cent win.
The trade you used as an example below with a $2.50 commision would be a .5 lot trade and and a $3.00 win would would be a .6 pip win and not a full 1 pip win as you suggested is your ea trading strategy.

QUOTE=Yunko Junkydell;28925]Here's my thought :
Suppose my trading strategy is 1 pip gain per trade. (w/EA)
Their website says they charge .5 pip per Std lot. That means they are taking 50% of my earnings if I trade 1 lot and earn 1 pip!! Actually I've been demo trading and say I earn $3.00 I've seen They take $2.50 and leave only $.50 profit for me. How is that math? I can't figure it out. I think if your strategy is scalping earning a few pips at the time, this commission charges are very high, they won't let you breath. I have never been a big fan of "commission charges", it turns out worst that actual higher spreads in some cases. Also, they don't show you the commissions printed out, you have to figure it out, watch the orders while they are open, otherwise you don't really see how high these charges are unless you pay close attention[/QUOTE]

I just left their web site ... thought I would check to see if anything new. By golly, they now have a big yellow sign stating that they are accepting only non-US clients.
Is this for real???

I used JadeFX from February to June. My experience was mostly positive. Establishing and funding the account was straightforward, and withdrawal was prompt. My initial investment nearly doubled in 4 months. Customer service communication was a bit spotty, but more than adequate. Had to leave them when they decided to no longer serve US clients.

Servers still down after 24 hours

At this stage only the worst can be thought. No response or acknowledgement from them that anything has happened. Have they run off with all our money?

At this stage only the worst can be thought. No response or acknowledgement from them that anything has happened. Have they run off with all our money?

This is an MT4 email I received today. Everything should be just fine. Can't believe the regulators would put so many peoples funds at risk.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize and explain why our liquidity Bank in US went offline today from Belize.

The Technical Support office that we contract was visited today with CFTC regulators in order to verify if it serviced any US clients or violated any CFTC regulations . JadeFX Ltd ( Belize ) is based in Belize and does not Service any US Clients or members. We are currently working with regulators to resolve those differences. We ask all our members to be patient while we work hard to resolve the differences. We have meetings with the regulators on friday from 9:00 to 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time. Once everything is resolved , we will inform all our members immedaitely after that meeting.

It was extremely hard on all our members and the Technical support Office contracted to offer technical Support because the technical team did not have access to the MT4 Trading platform system to send out an Email to all our members and i do apologize for the inconvenience. Once this is resolved we will make sure, that we deal with all the issues that will arise because of this.

JadeFX
JadeFX Automated Forex Trading
support@jadefx.com

Smells like pure Scam

There is nothing on CFTC site about any current investigation or actions against JadeFX. This thing smells terribly bad. :mad:
I feel sorry for all of us.

.. there should be consequences to fraud...

anyone interested of finding these guys contact me at fibonacci_1972-tempemail1 at yyyaaahoooo dot cccooommm :)

jadefx

Hello
If you are a jadefx member please go to donnaforex/forum because they have a private room to try to help members to get there money back,contact admin and tell them you are a jadefx member.
Regards

Back