Refunds scam Olsen, 10trading. Marketrading

mikek1

Private
There appears to be a very strong link between Olsen, 10Trading and Marketrading, to the extent that they use the same personnel and they all used similar methods to relieve victims of their hard earned money.

Well YAY, they're back. Having scammed their way to millions they have now changed their tack. They're calling victims from whom they stole serious sums (the more desperate the victim is, the better this works , I guess) and they're offering refunds on the basis they they were spoken to sternly by some unnamed authorities, found religion or some other nonsense pretext. They call the victim of their previous scams and offer all your stolen money back so it looks like your dosh didn't end up buying them a nice Lamborghini after all. In order to get your money (in Bitcoin) you have to hand over control of your computer to the nice trustworthy scammer on the other end of the phone.

Nobody would be silly enough to do that, would they?

Well it must be working because I get 1-5 calls every weekday from people claiming to represent one of the three named companies and in the background I can hear a typical boilerhouse with many scammers on the phones, so somebody is paying.......

There appears to be a very strong link between Olsen, 10Trading and Marketrading, to the extent that they use the same personnel and they all used similar methods to relieve victims of their hard earned money.

Well YAY, they're back. Having scammed their way to millions they have now changed their tack. They're calling victims from whom they stole serious sums (the more desperate the victim is, the better this works , I guess) and they're offering refunds on the basis they they were spoken to sternly by some unnamed authorities, found religion or some other nonsense pretext. They call the victim of their previous scams and offer all your stolen money back so it looks like your dosh didn't end up buying them a nice Lamborghini after all. In order to get your money (in Bitcoin) you have to hand over control of your computer to the nice trustworthy scammer on the other end of the phone.

Nobody would be silly enough to do that, would they?

Well it must be working because I get 1-5 calls every weekday from people claiming to represent one of the three named companies and in the background I can hear a typical boilerhouse with many scammers on the phones, so somebody is paying.......
Also share here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14208/10trading-forex-binary-brokers

Back