Hotforex closed my account without given me the money about 9000 $

Status
Not open for further replies.
HotForex closed my account without prior notice, because as they told me that I traded on BTCEUR with its erratic prices, and the question is how do I know that the price is wrong or correct that I am trading on an electronic platform when you give me the approval, this is not my fault, but their problem is that if I took the approval for a price, that is True .
Let us go back to their conditions in the company. This is correct. They can deduct the profits resulting from the wrong prices
But here they closed the account and took all the money, as there was in my wallet about $ 5700 and there is in the platform $ 3243 the total is about $ 9000
The account was closed without recovering any amount and any account.

Attachments

• hotforex1.png
    hotforex1.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Gmail - Daily Confirmation last one.pdf
    99 KB · Views: 45
HotForex closed my account without prior notice, because as they told me that I traded on BTCEUR with its erratic prices, and the question is how do I know that the price is wrong or correct that I am trading on an electronic platform when you give me the approval, this is not my fault, but their problem is that if I took the approval for a price, that is True .
Let us go back to their conditions in the company. This is correct. They can deduct the profits resulting from the wrong prices
But here they closed the account and took all the money, as there was in my wallet about $ 5700 and there is in the platform $ 3243 the total is about $ 9000
What reply you have received from them when you wrote about your issue?

What reply you have received from them when you wrote about your issue?
this email like this

Dear Abdelrahman Abuhweidi,

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that as per Section 4.1 of the Account Opening, HotForex is not obligated to provide a reason for declining an application.

We wish you every success with your future endeavors.

Kind Regards,

I was also in this scenario too but I got my money back. Did you got your money back too..

FPA Forums Team Note: This person is not here to help you. He is here to steal money from you. Do not contact him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back