70 trades not refunding neither arranging call back.

drpoonam

Recruit
Hi I was trading in 70 trades since October, I never made any good profit. ON 1 st Jan 2018 I lost all my amount in 70 trades. I had deposited 450.11 $ on 1 st Jan as last resort to save my account. so those 450.11 $ are still in my 70 trades account. I have been repeatedly requesting for a withdrawal, on 8 th Jan I received mail stating that " withdrawal request received, will take 5-10 business days to process the request". I have been contacting them via mail almost every single day, but no response from them at all. i will complete 10 business days on 18 th Jan I contacted 2 times customer care support, one is Ms Elena, who had promised me that account manager will call, but still no call from them. Ho w do I go about? I want my 450.11 $ back, from this bastards .
Thanks in advance, awaiting your response.

Hi I was trading in 70 trades since October, I never made any good profit. ON 1 st Jan 2018 I lost all my amount in 70 trades. I had deposited 450.11 $ on 1 st Jan as last resort to save my account. so those 450.11 $ are still in my 70 trades account. I have been repeatedly requesting for a withdrawal, on 8 th Jan I received mail stating that " withdrawal request received, will take 5-10 business days to process the request". I have been contacting them via mail almost every single day, but no response from them at all. i will complete 10 business days on 18 th Jan I contacted 2 times customer care support, one is Ms Elena, who had promised me that account manager will call, but still no call from them. Ho w do I go about? I want my 450.11 $ back, from this bastards .
Thanks in advance, awaiting your response.
Go to their live chat and asked them when it will be done and you will share the chat transcript on forums. Let's see what reply you are getting from them.

10 jan,2019 i was trapped,i was told to put details on site of 70 trades AND WITHOUT my knowledge they deducted my 200 usd,and same time i requested for withdrawal but they are not refunding .please help.

10 jan,2019 i was trapped,i was told to put details on site of 70 trades AND WITHOUT my knowledge they deducted my 200 usd,and same time i requested for withdrawal but they are not refunding .please help.
Open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with the broker.

Back