• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Fortfs no withdrawals and exit scam?

I am having an issue with a company

Spikie

Private
Hello , I just signed up here to post this .

I have had live accounts with fortfs for many years , used to withdrawal with no problems whatsoever .

My last withdrawal request on 7th May to ETH was supposedly authorised 3 weeks later , and as of today (over 40 days later ) still isn’t in my account .

I sent them a support message a couple of days ago asking if their company was short of money …

lo and behold , now their MT4 servers and all website login functions have been unavailable for more than the last 24 hours.

So anyone trading with them cannot trade or withdraw , and is screwed.

I suggest that Fortfs has not paid their MT4 server bills and finally closed down, taking everyone’s money with them.

It looks like they have been doing it for quite some time already. Maybe it just wasn't your turn for them to prey on you yet back then. But it started from as far back as 2019. You can find many other similar complaints here:

FortFS Review.pngFortFS Review 2.pngFortFS.png

They are also completely unregulated right now, with their license having been revoked some time ago.FortFS Belize warning.pngFortFS SVG warning.png

I would suggest you post a review on their review page here to warn others as well: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8430/www.fortfs.com

But their score is already bad enough, with the first page being filled with plenty of 1 star reviews.

The difference this time is that the MT4 servers are all disconnected, and have been for 36 hours now .

It is not possible to log in to the website either .

I have also noticed another company with similarities in website design offering cent accounts and bonuses operating out of St Vincent , same as fortfs…. Wondering if they are connected ?

I would bet the farm that fortfs are gone now.

Attachments

• B5535A4D-AD3E-4A10-A49F-4A44F993FEA7.png
    B5535A4D-AD3E-4A10-A49F-4A44F993FEA7.png
    923.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 80DCC005-F195-41FB-BFF9-638BA56BFC99.png
    80DCC005-F195-41FB-BFF9-638BA56BFC99.png
    397.1 KB · Views: 24

I have had live accounts with fortfs for many years , used to withdrawal with no problems whatsoever .

My last withdrawal request on 7th May to ETH was supposedly authorised 3 weeks later , and as of today (over 40 days later ) still isn’t in my account .

I sent them a support message a couple of days ago asking if their company was short of money …

lo and behold , now their MT4 servers and all website login functions have been unavailable for more than the last 24 hours.

I suggest that Fortfs has not paid their MT4 server bills and finally closed down, taking everyone’s money with them.
See the threads below from August 2020 and May 2021. There is a rep on FPA from FortFS named Mark Miller.

1624060982230.png

I do not have access to my accounts too. not on MT4 and not on the site.

I do not have access to my accounts too. not on MT4 and not on the site.
I think you should consider your money gone..

As for the rep “Mark Miller” is probably not even his real name …. And would be very surprised if he shows up again .

if he does , he will probably say they have been hacked , or something similar.

I wouldn’t believe a word of it even if he did reply .

I think you should consider your money gone..

As for the rep “Mark Miller” is probably not even his real name …. And would be very surprised if he shows up again .

if he does , he will probably say they have been hacked , or something similar.

I wouldn’t believe a word of it even if he did reply .

You're awfully ready to roll over and die on this. Do you want your money back? If so, then be ready to put a little effort into it.

Everyone having an issue should post a review here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8430/www.fortfs.com

Unless everyone is ok with letting them keep a 2.779 star rating while accounts are inaccessible.

Then use every possible means to contact them. Dig through old emails. Use every address you can find. Phone numbers? Give them a call. Can't find an email address or a phone number? Go back to the review page. Contact info is posted there.

Fort Financial Services has entered insolvency following heavy losses after the euro started to plunge against the USD beginning 15th June 2021.

Back