CapitalofFocus

Jerry60

Recruit
they promised me lots and beautiful words convinced me to go in more and more. when i wanted to withdraw my money they did not allow me but forced me to bet even more.at 04.40 07.07.21.i saw that they took all my money about 10000 euros by fictitiously lowering the xrp course to zero and thus justifying the loss of my money.i checked on the investing.com and at that time 04.40 07.07.21. xrp was 0.66297.they were reported to the police and interpol.

they promised me lots and beautiful words convinced me to go in more and more. when i wanted to withdraw my money they did not allow me but forced me to bet even more.at 04.40 07.07.21.i saw that they took all my money about 10000 euros by fictitiously lowering the xrp course to zero and thus justifying the loss of my money.i checked on the investing.com and at that time 04.40 07.07.21. xrp was 0.66297.they were reported to the police and interpol.
Please post a website and any other information that might be helpful to find more details about this company.

Please post a website and any other information that might be helpful to find more details about this company.
Steven Hills. David Lamb. Iris Brown...These are all people who work at Capitaloffocus and with whom I had contact until the last day. now no one's answering my meils.

capitaloffocus.com is this correct website?

Back