Abandoned - Vantage FX 200000 dollars stolen

Corporal
On the 4.Juni destroyed (closed by their department) VantageFx without prior notice my fully hedged positions on my account.
Firstly and than repeatedly support denied any interference VantageFx in my trades in my account and make accusations that I am responsible for such closing of the trades or hacker interference and I should change password and so on.
After many complaints and persistence from my side finally after one month so called investigation admit that VantageFx was the one closing my trades.

Under the condition:
- Vantage FX may close all or part of any Hedged Position at any time without notice at the Close‐Out Value where we reasonably believe that the Hedged Position is being abused by a Client including where we reasonably believe that such Hedged Positions are not in the ordinary course of trading.

I am not aware such abusing it was just fully hedged trades.
And now the instrument is trading 800 pips higher when I could properly unhedge today I would be back to my original value!!!
I contacted before more than 2 week their dispute resolution scheme and although they promise answer during 10 days, until today still no answer from them.

Attachments

• 20210719_175109.png
    20210719_175109.png
    289.5 KB · Views: 107
  • 20210719_175157.png
    20210719_175157.png
    295.2 KB · Views: 102
  • _20210719_175254.png
    _20210719_175254.png
    65.1 KB · Views: 101
On the 4.Juni destroyed (closed by their department) VantageFx without prior notice my fully hedged positions on my account.
Firstly and than repeatedly support denied any interference VantageFx in my trades in my account and make accusations that I am responsible for such closing of the trades or hacker interference and I should change password and so on.
After many complaints and persistence from my side finally after one month so called investigation admit that VantageFx was the one closing my trades.

Under the condition:
- Vantage FX may close all or part of any Hedged Position at any time without notice at the Close‐Out Value where we reasonably believe that the Hedged Position is being abused by a Client including where we reasonably believe that such Hedged Positions are not in the ordinary course of trading.

I am not aware such abusing it was just fully hedged trades.
And now the instrument is trading 800 pips higher when I could properly unhedge today I would be back to my original value!!!
I contacted before more than 2 week their dispute resolution scheme and although they promise answer during 10 days, until today still no answer from them.
Let's start with adding reviews about them here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/6219/vantagefx-forex-brokers and then follow the below steps.
Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.
OP Screen shot.jpg

Answer from Scammer:

Thank you for contacting the Company as we take our clients’ grievances very seriously. We would like to inform you that we have further investigated your allegations as well as the trading history of your account and further to the email dated 5th of July 2021, we would like to note the following:

1. With regards to your reference for your hedged positions you are hereby reminded that as per the Client Agreement the Company reserves the right to close any hedged positions since you failed to notify the Company that you required time to manage your account’s negative position. To this effect, you failed to maintain a positive state on your account while you carried out positions for a very long period of time and in the meantime your account was not sufficiently funded. It is further noted that our investigation has revealed that you are familiar with this practice as such incident occurred in the past and a similar notice had been issued to you i.e. to ensure that the balance of your account was sufficient. You were also informed that the responsibility lies on you to make the necessary arrangements in time in order to maintain your positions.
  2. It is further noted that trading takes places solely by the client and the Company has no interference with the execution and/or any action on its clients’ trading accounts. The owner of the trading account is solely the client who is responsible for any actions and/or inactions and/or trading which take place with regards to his trading account. Having investigated your account, there is no evidence of your login details being compromised and/or for trading to have taken place by a third-party.
  3. Further to the above, you registered with the Company in October 2020, which signifies a significant amount of time in trading during which you were informed and/or came across and/or acknowledged the risk warnings of the Company. You are hereby reminded that you have acknowledged the policies and procedures of the Company which you can refer to on the Company’s website should you require any additional information.
Further to the above, you are hereby informed that the Company accepts no liability for any losses emanating from the trading on your account.

Dear Scammers,

There is no single word about negative balance or equity in your PDS. I was familiar with that YOU should inform me that something is wrong. Normal broker WILL call client with such big balance if something went wrong.

2. There was no necessary to fake accusations like that when you already knew what happend and informed me that YOU were closing the trades.

Then your offer about reopening the trades could be used not more than 1 month after that.

3. There were no such warning issued from your side like that. When it was account was funded properly.

4. You know that you are not truly ECN company and trading against client like principal

5. You don't have any licence to offer and solicit your services in the Czech Republic and EU.

6. What have you done is nasty unethtical and unfair practice what will be presented to every regulation body in EU, Processing banks and be made publicly aware.

Dear Scammers,

There is no single word about negative balance or equity in your PDS. I was familiar with that YOU should inform me that something is wrong. Normal broker WILL call client with such big balance if something went wrong.

2. There was no necessary to fake accusations like that when you already knew what happend and informed me that YOU were closing the trades.

Then your offer about reopening the trades could be used not more than 1 month after that.

3. There were no such warning issued from your side like that. When it was account was funded properly.

4. You know that you are not truly ECN company and trading against client like principal

5. You don't have any licence to offer and solicit your services in the Czech Republic and EU.

6. What have you done is nasty unethtical and unfair practice what will be presented to every regulation body in EU, Processing banks and be made publicly aware.
Some more details below. Metaquotes is also responsible for this behavior as they do little to nothing to vet or monitor any person or company they give a licensee to use MetaTrader. This company claims to have supervision with both ASIC and the FCA therefore you should start by filing complaints with both of these regulators.

1627055340160.png

1627055484288.png

1627055363362.png

1627055658852.png

1627055501811.png

1627055515638.png

1627055540106.png

1627055559638.png

1627055578823.png

Back