Myself Ramakrishna from India. I have invested $4000 to via my credit card and trade with TradeGlobalMarket. I have been using and trading approximately one month. I have earned some 557$ in one month.
Now my account balance is 4557$. Three days before i need to pay my credit card bill and i request to withdrawal amount. Finally they are telling inappropriate reason.
My TGM coordinator MR. Abhijay and Rohith they are account managers. And "Mr John patrick" he is Head of department of TGM.
TGM said "You did scalping past 1 months onwards and you earned 4700$ with scalping. So we have not consider your withdrawal amount and we have deducted entire amount in your account.

Actually they instructed on "23july2021" "before 4mins we will not consider your profit in that particular day". If they blocked my entire amount when i was did scalping. But "04/08/2021 "when i was asking withdrawal they are telling scalping reason.

If i did close the deals below 4mins then how can deals will be closed?
After long conversation they did deducted 4557$. Now my account balance without any trade 0.00.
I was totally disappointed this kind of scamming and i need to pay credit card bill. My bank also tracing me.

They are not human being. they want only money. My entire life is spoiled.
If they want deposit without any restrictions but when i was asking withdrawal creating lot of issues.
Please anyone take action and refund my amount. Because i am very struggling in my life. Very hard earning money in my life. Don't loose it.

I have all evidence and attached statement and conversation.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-08-04 at 6.15.04 PM (7).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-04 at 6.15.04 PM (7).jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 08042021_deducted.jpeg
    08042021_deducted.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 13
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-08-04 at 6.15.04 PM (4).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-04 at 6.15.04 PM (4).jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 08032021_deducted.jpeg
    08032021_deducted.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DetailedStatement.gif
    DetailedStatement.gif
    6.6 KB · Views: 11
Myself Ramakrishna from India. I have invested $4000 to via my credit card and trade with TradeGlobalMarket. I have been using and trading approximately one month. I have earned some 557$ in one month.
Now my account balance is 4557$. Three days before i need to pay my credit card bill and i request to withdrawal amount. Finally they are telling inappropriate reason.
My TGM coordinator MR. Abhijay and Rohith they are account managers. And "Mr John patrick" he is Head of department of TGM.
TGM said "You did scalping past 1 months onwards and you earned 4700$ with scalping. So we have not consider your withdrawal amount and we have deducted entire amount in your account.

Actually they instructed on "23july2021" "before 4mins we will not consider your profit in that particular day". If they blocked my entire amount when i was did scalping. But "04/08/2021 "when i was asking withdrawal they are telling scalping reason.

After long conversation they did deducted 4557$. Now my account balance without any trade 0.00.
I was totally disappointed this kind of scamming and i need to pay credit card bill. My bank also tracing me.

If they want deposit without any restrictions but when i was asking withdrawal creating lot of issues.
Please anyone take action and refund my amount. Because i am very struggling in my life. Very hard earning money in my life. Don't loose it.

I saw your review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16377/tradeglobalmarket-forex-brokers

Now, follow the below suggestions......

First of all, invite the company by to your thread.

This company is doing business under the full name of TGM Financial LLC and they are not licensed or regulated by any financial authority. They have a white label license to use Meta Trader and they bought the license from a company called Blue Belt. Both Metaquotes and Blue Belt are also responsible for your losses.

1628175372287.png

1628175393773.png

1628175487974.png

Can i have your mobile number so i can help you out for this

@AsstModerator, please do the needful.
I also have an investment with this company kindly help me out with anything so I can contact you brother

FPA Forums Team Note: Open your own Problem thread HERE and share details of your experience. Otherwise, Spam Cat might think you are a recovery room scammer and eat you.

Back