70trades.com - 70tradeslogin.tradenetworks.com/?theme=70trades

Md Shamim

Recruit
70trade is a fraud. I have invested money as per their request but now cannot place trade on their platform. they put excessive spread so no possible to take position and there live chat is not effective.Please beware not to invest with 70trade. they are giving attractive ads and doing fraud with people.

70trade is a fraud. I have invested money as per their request but now cannot place trade on their platform. they put excessive spread so no possible to take position and there live chat is not effective.Please beware not to invest with 70trade. they are giving attractive ads and doing fraud with people.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

I had similar experience where my registration amount (usd 200) was committed to refund is the service is unsatisfactory. However within a week of registration I never received any assistance for trading. As per the process to start with trading documentation is to be submitted but since service is not good and there is no assistance from 70trades hence without submitting the document I have requested for my USD 200 refund. It's almost 3 month but there is no response. I have sent multiple emails to support and concern account manager (Sharon) but no response. Also while trying to reach service desk over call it goes into automated call but never reached to support person.

Let me know what should I do for such situation where company support is not responding nor responding to email. 70trades is a real cheat and fraud company.

Please help with options to get my refund.

I had similar experience where my registration amount (usd 200) was committed to refund is the service is unsatisfactory. However within a week of registration I never received any assistance for trading. As per the process to start with trading documentation is to be submitted but since service is not good and there is no assistance from 70trades hence without submitting the document I have requested for my USD 200 refund. It's almost 3 month but there is no response. I have sent multiple emails to support and concern account manager (Sharon) but no response. Also while trying to reach service desk over call it goes into automated call but never reached to support person.

Let me know what should I do for such situation where company support is not responding nor responding to email. 70trades is a real cheat and fraud company.

Please help with options to get my refund.
First of all open new thread in scam folder with and more details you shared here so you will able to get more and more suggestions regarding how to get your money back.

Back