'70trades.com' trading platform is a SCAM, don't invest

I am the victim of 70trades.com. I invested in 70trades but never was able to withdraw that money! they will keep on taking your sign , email of various documents for ur id, credit/ card, address proof, road number etc to show as they r more than genuine but its just for time consuming so that u keep on investing and ultimately will go pin drop silent(no further mail, no phone) once or after u ask for withdraw! one more thing, they have idle charge per month! and so, after some months or year, if u r able to contact them, they will tell u, ur deposit is nil now as all had gone for idle charge @$100/month.

I am the victim of 70trades.com. I invested in 70trades but never was able to withdraw that money! they will keep on taking your sign , email of various documents for ur id, credit/ card, address proof, road number etc to show as they r more than genuine but its just for time consuming so that u keep on investing and ultimately will go pin drop silent(no further mail, no phone) once or after u ask for withdraw! one more thing, they have idle charge per month! and so, after some months or year, if u r able to contact them, they will tell u, ur deposit is nil now as all had gone for idle charge @$100/month.
Can you share more details regarding your problem with them?
Like, how you got cheated?
Exact story.

Why go with dodgy brokers. There are so many legit ones to choose from.

ur advise here has no meaning when one is already victim and advising others not to invest on 70trades.com. you are commenting such as u are not new in the market. i invested in 70trades in my initial days of trading when their cheating was not in discussion

ur advise here has no meaning when one is already victim and advising others not to invest on 70trades.com. you are commenting such as u are not new in the market. i invested in 70trades in my initial days of trading when their cheating was not in discussion
You missed my question :)

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Feb 12, 2020 at 12:07 PM

Back