70trades involved in fraud

Tax? Can you give an exact breakdown of how much of your money arrived and how much was charged for each of the items named?

Currency conversion? How much and who charged it?

Tax? How much? Why would there be a tax on getting your deposit back? Even if there was profit, that's between you and your government, not you and your broker.

Payment gateway? How much?

Skill should only charge very small percentage, for the payment gateway, and yes there could be currency conversion loss along the way especially with skill as they convert US to Euro's, and a small currency conversion tax of like 5 cents, but the physical broker themselves should have actually reimbursed you the exact lump sum.

If they did not answer of your invitation then I have the last suggestion for you. Visit this link https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/ and follow the suggested steps there. Let's open FPA Traders Court case against them.
Yes, I'm ready, however i have lodged official complaint, let's open the traders court also.. .I will open now only.. please people every one open the account in the court of traders... let's not let more people get cheated.. they have cheated me $30,000 my whole life savings.

Back