• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Plus500.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
PLUS 500 is a big SCAM, since december 2014 I am waiting for the final decision of the FCA ombudsman. I cannot believe the final decision ! PLUS500 use a lot of illegal methods, how to steal your money. I invested 1.500.000,- CZK, everytime lost. All these methods are described by other users, too, in my case it was in addition blocking of deposits. And, of course, follows ZERO in the account. After the contacting FCA PLUS 500 deleted all the history of my account, the decision of FCA is not grounded on the facts, refer to Plus500ś security procedures. Who has than the right to expose their practicies ? I am invalid, had to sell my house, without money.......... There is no other way but to...,

Hello dear FPA Members,

Plus500 changed their terms and added this. What do you think about it ?

15.6. You acknowledge that whilst the Prices generated on our platform will take into account market data from various sources, they are not taken directly from any one source, and therefore may not match prices that you see elsewhere (including prices quoted on stock exchanges). You further acknowledge that the triggering of your Transaction is linked to the prices we quote on the Trading Platform, not the prices quoted on the relevant Exchanges. We attempt to generate Prices on an ongoing basis and to have the currently applicable Prices displayed on the Platform as quickly as possible. However, technical conditions (e.g., the transfer rate of data networks or the quality of your internet connection, as well as rapid market fluctuations) may lead to a change in the applicable Price between the time the Order is placed by you and the time the Order is received by us or the Order is executed by the PlatformIn addition, there will be times when circumstances may prevent the Platform from generating Prices or affect the Prices being generated. Our prices may differ from the current prices on the relevant Exchanges and you acknowledge that a Transaction may or may not be triggered even though: 15.6.1. an Exchange never traded at the level of your Transaction; or 15.6.2. the Exchange did trade at the level of your Transaction but for such a short period or in such low volumes that it would have been impractical to execute an equivalent Transaction on the Exchange.

Oh, such a marvel !!!!!! From who are you paid ????? There are really no relevant Exchanges ?! Your graph, which work all the time at the same way as the another graphs is changed, when you begin to trade !!!!!! Goes up or down so, that the trader has everytime ZERO at the account at the end. I spent at the following the practicies of PLUS 500 one year . And everytime the same song. Have not your SMS messages in critical moments ? Problem of the third part. Were you disconnected in critical moments ? Problem of the third part. Blocked deposit ?? You exceeded the number of weekly / monthly payments ?? How is it possible ?? Every country has other conditions ! Your stop limit was stopped at 20 x higher value ??? You can see, when you set your STOP LIMIT, that it is not quaranteed !!!! But so anything is not to find in Czech language !!!!!!!!
Almost everytime, when I had more money at my account, was the graph manipulated !!!!!!!!!! Do you want to say, that the graph, which goes all the time in the same way, is than changed for the time, when I am trading and than get back to normal ???????? I am sure, that everyone user has another graph in his system at the same moment. Thereforethe any user has to download your trading system in his computer. Where is your oficial graph to see ????????? And the last cognition............ Almost everytime, when the destination was reached and my account is at ZERO, the graph start out in the same way, which I have choosed before !!!! But now without any influence to my money, because I have nothing more !!!!! Do youwant to say,that it everything is only a coincidence ???????
NO!!!!!!!!!! I invested about 2 000 000 ,- CZK and ??? Hardly 2% back / I mean the manipulator slept in ! / :).

Hello dear FPA Members,

15.6. You acknowledge that whilst the Prices generated on our platform will take into account market data from various sources, they are not taken directly from any one source, and therefore may not match prices that you see elsewhere (including prices quoted on stock exchanges). You further acknowledge that the triggering of your Transaction is linked to the prices we quote on the Trading Platform, not the prices quoted on the relevant Exchanges. We attempt to generate Prices on an ongoing basis and to have the currently applicable Prices displayed on the Platform as quickly as possible. However, technical conditions (e.g., the transfer rate of data networks or the quality of your internet connection, as well as rapid market fluctuations) may lead to a change in the applicable Price between the time the Order is placed by you and the time the Order is received by us or the Order is executed by the PlatformIn addition, there will be times when circumstances may prevent the Platform from generating Prices or affect the Prices being generated. Our prices may differ from the current prices on the relevant Exchanges and you acknowledge that a Transaction may or may not be triggered even though: 15.6.1. an Exchange never traded at the level of your Transaction; or 15.6.2. the Exchange did trade at the level of your Transaction but for such a short period or in such low volumes that it would have been impractical to execute an equivalent Transaction on the Exchange.

I believe, the new terms are the reaction to my complaints. I am complainting more than one year, everywhere, where it is possible. But it seems to me, that there is no institution, which want to see the reality. I lost all my money, my children, have to sell my house. And at the end sold my car to prove, that the PLUS 500 is a scam !!!! I am invalid, without work, without money.....My debts are growing up, but I will not surrender to the enemy.

Hello dear FPA Members,

15.6. You acknowledge that whilst the Prices generated on our platform will take into account market data from various sources, they are not taken directly from any one source, and therefore may not match prices that you see elsewhere (including prices quoted on stock exchanges). You further acknowledge that the triggering of your Transaction is linked to the prices we quote on the Trading Platform, not the prices quoted on the relevant Exchanges. We attempt to generate Prices on an ongoing basis and to have the currently applicable Prices displayed on the Platform as quickly as possible. However, technical conditions (e.g., the transfer rate of data networks or the quality of your internet connection, as well as rapid market fluctuations) may lead to a change in the applicable Price between the time the Order is placed by you and the time the Order is received by us or the Order is executed by the PlatformIn addition, there will be times when circumstances may prevent the Platform from generating Prices or affect the Prices being generated. Our prices may differ from the current prices on the relevant Exchanges and you acknowledge that a Transaction may or may not be triggered even though: 15.6.1. an Exchange never traded at the level of your Transaction; or 15.6.2. the Exchange did trade at the level of your Transaction but for such a short period or in such low volumes that it would have been impractical to execute an equivalent Transaction on the Exchange.[/QUOMy

Oh, such a marvel !!!!!! From who are you paid ????? There are really no relevant Exchanges ?! Your graph, which work all the time at the same way as the another graphs is changed, when you begin to trade !!!!!! Goes up or down so, that the trader has everytime ZERO at the account at the end. I spent at the following the practicies of PLUS 500 one year . And everytime the same song. Have not your SMS messages in critical moments ? Problem of the third part. Were you disconnected in critical moments ? Problem of the third part. Blocked deposit ?? You exceeded the number of weekly / monthly payments ?? How is it possible ?? Every country has other conditions ! Your stop limit was stopped at 20 x higher value ??? You can see, when you set your STOP LIMIT, that it is not quaranteed !!!! But so anything is not to find in Czech language !!!!!!!!
Almost everytime, when I had more money at my account, was the graph manipulated !!!!!!!!!! Do you want to say, that the graph, which goes all the time in the same way, is than changed for the time, when I am trading and than get back to normal ???????? I am sure, that everyone user has another graph in his system at the same moment. Thereforethe any user has to download your trading system in his computer. Where is your oficial graph to see ????????? And the last cognition............ Almost everytime, when the destination was reached and my account is at ZERO, the graph start out in the same way, which I have choosed before !!!! But now without any influence to my money, because I have nothing more !!!!! Do youwant to say,that it everything is only a coincidence ???????
NO!!!!!!!!!! I invested about 2 000 000 ,- CZK and ??? Hardly 2% back / I mean the manipulator slept in ! / :).

so why did you invest so much money in plus500? i mean....how many transactions have you done and how can this happen?
stay on the screen, set your SL wise and earn some money. I am investing in xtb and plus500 since a year and yes, my account was blocked on plus500 for a while, but i like the style and the "easyness" of plus500.

Back