Scammed by cfxbinary trading company

Sally126

Recruit
Hi everyone,i started my investment in this company on 24/9/2021 with capital of usd500 .it takes 3 days to complete my investment.exactly on 27/9/2021 i received notification email to withdraw my profit.i tried to make the withdrawal but failed.i contacted my account manager and he told me that it couldn't be processed as my profit exceeded the minimum profit limit. According to him if only i withdraw soon after receiving that email withdrawal would be proceed. Another email has been sent to me notified me to upgrade my account and top up of sum usd1607 into my account.i ignored it as its doesn't make sense.

Hi everyone,i started my investment in this company on 24/9/2021 with capital of usd500 .it takes 3 days to complete my investment.exactly on 27/9/2021 i received notification email to withdraw my profit.i tried to make the withdrawal but failed.i contacted my account manager and he told me that it couldn't be processed as my profit exceeded the minimum profit limit. According to him if only i withdraw soon after receiving that email withdrawal would be proceed. Another email has been sent to me notified me to upgrade my account and top up of sum usd1607 into my account.i ignored it as its doesn't make sense.

What’s the full website of that company?

Do not send more money. Consider lucky that you only put in 500usd. There’s no such investment in having high returns like that. It’s all a scam.

What’s the full website of that company?

Do not send more money. Consider lucky that you only put in 500usd. There’s no such investment in having high returns like that. It’s all a scam

Cfxbinary.com ... you can find the company through the website.

In the beginning that manager told me that the profit for usd500 is usd1500 for 3 days. But,once the investment to be completed it profit goes to usd5000 something. And my account balance is Usd6607... yes am agree with you that there's no such investment in having high returns like that.

I saw you already left a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19382/cfxbinary-managed-binary.

Now, follow this,

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

I saw you already left a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19382/cfxbinary-managed-binary.

Now, follow this,

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
Yeah..i do left a review there few days back.i do checked and read the tutorial as well.the invitation button is enabled already.just am not completed yet to fill it form.i still need your advice here,you had mentioned about account Number in that company,if i don't find it, what should I do? should I continue this case or just let it go?

Yeah..i do left a review there few days back.i do checked and read the tutorial as well.the invitation button is enabled already.just am not completed yet to fill it form.i still need your advice here,you had mentioned about account Number in that company,if i don't find it, what should I do? should I continue this case or just let it go?
There must be an account number in the email or your account.

There must be an account number in the email or your account.
They didn't sent me any account number through email. What i seen in my account is only dashboard and some notification.few days ago my investment manager called and offered me to pay half of the upgrades sum. And said i will get a half of my investment profit. I refused to pay them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211014_164623.jpg
    Screenshot_20211014_164623.jpg
    591 KB · Views: 2
They didn't sent me any account number through email. What i seen in my account is only dashboard and some notification.few days ago my investment manager called and offered me to pay half of the upgrades sum. And said i will get a half of my investment profit. I refused to pay them.
How do you log in with the broker website?

Back