• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Sunpor group - I lost 6 figures to them

I am having an issue with a company

Barzeroti

Recruit
I lost...6 figures on Chinese Forex scam (Sunpor Group), please contact me, I would like to put together a special TASK FORCE to fight back, at first building a legal platform and LET'S STAND TOGETHER TO FIGHT BACK.
Looking forward to hear from you.

I lost...6 figures on Chinese Forex scam (Sunpor Group), please contact me, I would like to put together a special TASK FORCE to fight back, at first building a legal platform and LET'S STAND TOGETHER TO FIGHT BACK.

What’s the website and how you were scammed?

It’s good that you are aligning a team to defeat these organizations but what’s your story?

Hi,
This happen trough a girl named Ying on Facebook, she lead me to believe that better Forex than Stock, downloaded Meta trade 5 and use a broker called Sunpor Group.
I got 6 figs in it, they manipulated the server and reverse positive account into a negative and now want me to pay another $100K, I made several bank wire to their corporation several different name and 1 in HK. I ask the bank to do a wire recall, will see... I found the corporate agent name and address for 1 of the company...We need to unite as the FBI and other agencies will not get our money back, and more will be hurt in the process.

These people at Sunpor are a disgrace to their culture! They are ruthless! Do not give them the time of day, let alone a penny of your hard earned money!

Hi,
This happen trough a girl named Ying on Facebook, she lead me to believe that better Forex than Stock, downloaded Meta trade 5 and use a broker called Sunpor Group.
I got 6 figs in it, they manipulated the server and reverse positive account into a negative and now want me to pay another $100K, I made several bank wire to their corporation several different name and 1 in HK. I ask the bank to do a wire recall, will see... I found the corporate agent name and address for 1 of the company...We need to unite as the FBI and other agencies will not get our money back, and more will be hurt in the process.

So, this is the website?

sunporgroup.com/en/

Banks can help retrieve money if they suspect that all the wiring were suspicious as long as the other end hasn't closed their account or moved the money away. Since all those accounts that you just wired are mule accounts anyway. However, this is still better when they tell you to do it through convert your money to crypto wallet.

File all the necessary reports and good luck

Hi, Yes I already request did request a wire recall, Its a 50/50 as they usually do not let the money sit on their account very long, on top by manipulating the server and bringing my account $100K negative thy are threatening me to report to credit and tell everyone that now if I dont pay them another $100K, Im already big time screwed. Theses crooks are messed up, I found the agent that register the company for them, if wire dont work, will pay him a little visit.
Best

These people at Sunpor are a disgrace to their culture! They are ruthless! Do not give them the time of day, let alone a penny of your hard earned money!
Indeed they are the worst scums on earth but will get them as they have a foot in the States

Hi, Yes I already request did request a wire recall, Its a 50/50 as they usually do not let the money sit on their account very long, on top by manipulating the server and bringing my account $100K negative thy are threatening me to report to credit and tell everyone that now if I dont pay them another $100K, Im already big time screwed. Theses crooks are messed up, I found the agent that register the company for them, if wire dont work, will pay him a little visit.
Best
Be prepare that agent’s name are usually fake or stolen too. It’s so easy to register a company. They don’t need a lot of personal info and you have a company running already.

Hi Barzoti please contact me via my email REMOVED, I have been tracking sunporgroup scammers and I know who they are and where they are, i to had money taken

FPA Forums Team Note: We've seen too many incidents of people establishing private contact like this to sell information or offer recovery-scam services. If you have useful information about a scam, why not share it publicly so everyone can benefit?

ASIC put out a warning about these scammers.

1636412400408.png

The company you see below is indeed licensed by ASIC, but it has nothing to do with the scam company Sunpor Group Limited. First, because the licensing number provided on Sunpor Group Limited’s website doesn’t match with the ACN number of the legitimate firm. Furthermore, the broker provides leverage as high as 1:300, and such levels aren’t allowed by ASIC – legitimate broker should provide no more than 1:30.

1636412425665.png

Back