72 option

Domski

Corporal
These guys are 100% scammers. They have stolen £33000 from me and now do not reply to my calls or emails. Even though my account has over £100,000 of their fake money in it they will not let me withdraw a penny. I was lied to from the beginning and they are not regulated so have no ability to trade anyway. Its a video game. STAY CLEAR!

These guys are 100% scammers. They have stolen £33000 from me and now do not reply to my calls or emails. Even though my account has over £100,000 of their fake money in it they will not let me withdraw a penny. I was lied to from the beginning and they are not regulated so have no ability to trade anyway. Its a video game. STAY CLEAR!
Do you have a good amount of posts at FPA, when this happened?

November last year. They were calling me 20+ times a day and kept trying to get e to take their bonus which in the end I did. I was being told that the "cleaver" invested maxed out their credit cards, invested the lot then withdrew in time to pay back the debt. I was also told that even with the bonus I could withdraw at any time. When I tried to make a withdrawal, I was told my broker had lied to me and I want allowed to take any money until II traded 350 times my investment.....clearly that is impossible, Now they don't answer my calls or emails. Chargeback failed as Metrobank and Halifax credit caed idnt want to know.

I have all emails, a lot of recorded phone calls and all documents as proof
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Back