Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, December 06, 2021

Thanks for the deeper analysis. Very interesting.
This video is a gem
Thanks guys. I'm also was really fascinating when I saw the data of container's rent and delivery cost. :)

I am searching for a reliable FX broker......
any suggestions?
Hi mate,
well, as many people as many opinions concerning brokers. FX Choice seems to be fine by far, no negative feedbacks... It depends on your region, as some limitations exist for services providing. Choose, the one that is in developed country, highly regulated, good reputation and doesn't manage assets - stands for pure brokerage. Preferably if you could trade currency futures, instead of spot over-the-counter market.

This is just common thoughts.

Thanks guys. I'm also was really fascinating when I saw the data of container's rent and delivery cost. :)

Hi mate,
well, as many people as many opinions concerning brokers. FX Choice seems to be fine by far, no negative feedbacks... It depends on your region, as some limitations exist for services providing. Choose, the one that is in developed country, highly regulated, good reputation and doesn't manage assets - stands for pure brokerage. Preferably if you could trade currency futures, instead of spot over-the-counter market.

This is just common thoughts.
Dear Sive

regarding FX Choice, they are based in Belize and also known as myfxchoice right?

I am in UK and have been using IG Index out of habit more than anything else, using spread betting spot as the profits are then tax-free. I have noticed, in addition to 'spot' prices, there is an option to trade 'forward' with DEC'21 and MAR'22 forward options....
so my question is same...if the spread is higher for 'future' what is the advantage of trading future over spot?
thanks
Viresh

PS anyone reading this from UK I would love to hear your opinions:)

Dear Sive

regarding FX Choice, they are based in Belize and also known as myfxchoice right?

I am in UK and have been using IG Index out of habit more than anything else, using spread betting spot as the profits are then tax-free. I have noticed, in addition to 'spot' prices, there is an option to trade 'forward' with DEC'21 and MAR'22 forward options....
so my question is same...if the spread is higher for 'future' what is the advantage of trading future over spot?
thanks
Viresh

PS anyone reading this from UK I would love to hear your opinions:)

Well, in two words speaking the Mar-22 has to be more expensive just because it has in-built cost of money to avoid arbitrage trading. Trading futures has some advantage. In general to choose what you like more - you could read this chapter:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...quite-different-story-with-the-futures-market

I live in Argentina
why currency futures?

Well. currently I'm not dealing with retail brokers and mention FX Choice, just because once I had an account with them - and it was fine to me. No problems at all. But I'm sure there are a lot of others that are not worse.

Back