• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AeronInfo.com

General discussions of a financial company
good settings for EA?

I am using aeron ea, it is looking good.:) This new version of ea is better than earlier, due to its hedging feature it continues to trade in other direction, if it hangs in one directiion due to martingale system.

Still I want to discuss with other users of aeron-ea about its settings. I am using the default settings[but I specified the small lots size], and these are good for me. May be anyone has modified its settings, and those work better than default settings, so please discuss its settings for maximum return.
:cute:

Last edited:
@john72trader

I've been actually using the same settings
signature_2.jpg
. If you'd be interested in chatting more about aeron ea hit me up with a PM and we can discuss there.

Best Regards,
Matt Jones.

Are you guys still using AeronInfo EA ? Just purchased this EA last month. What is the recommended settings, currency pairs, deposited funds balance and leverage you guys used ?

Thanks,

Did you look at the Performance Tests linked on the review page? Looks like this EA is a loser to me.

This smells like a BIG SCAM.

On their website you can find a link to 2 MyFxBook accounts.

On both you see "Track Record Not Verified" and "Trading Privileges Not Verified".
This means it can be a BIG FAKE.

Track Record Not Verified can mean:
The real account is a demo only.
The broker's name is different
The leverage can be different.

Trading Privileges Not Verified can mean:
They are copying results from another account, where they have only account no. and investors password.

If you do not believe me: Just try it. I tested fake options on MyFxBook. And it is soooo easy to do.

HANDS OFF, traders!

Yours Oks

I think looks good. The only thing is to find a broker which allows real scalping. So far I only know Solidary Markets which allows it and the execution is impressive... Still I'm always open to new options. Does anyone knows any other broker that may work with this strategy?

Las inversiones en que tengo en IFX4U de la cuenta administrada operan exactamente de misma forma. Generalmente entre 6 a 8 rondas de operaciones hay 2 negativas, con un rendimiento de ganancias mensuales hasta un 70-80%. Esto puede ser manipulado con el propósito de atraer clientes. Est lo menciono porque cuando fui contactado por IFX4U me enviaron un Statement de Financial Holding Group con las mismas características de la que se presentó en este hilo y después los Statement que me enviaron es lo mismo. Adjunto un estado de cuenta. De mis 3 cuentas manejé 2 a través de la Plataforma MT4, hasta el 1 de septiembre 2016 con una pérdida bastante alta, fuera de lo normal, siendo la última operación registrada. Una tercera cuenta de 10 dólares no fue activada en la plataforma MT4, por lo que desconozco la evolución que ha tenido, ya que desde el 4 de julio se desconectaron conmigo y otros clientes de mi zona, hasta el día de hoy

Attachments

• Statement 5-07-2016 Mª Otlia Hernabdez Borden.jpg
    Statement 5-07-2016 Mª Otlia Hernabdez Borden.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Cuenta Mina 31032( 20-07-16) Ifx4u) 1ª hoja.jpg
    Cuenta Mina 31032( 20-07-16) Ifx4u) 1ª hoja.jpg
    432.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Statement Mª Otgilia Hernandez Hoja 2 (05-07-2016).jpg
    Statement Mª Otgilia Hernandez Hoja 2 (05-07-2016).jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Estado de cuenta de Financial Strategy Holding Ltd.jpg
    Estado de cuenta de Financial Strategy Holding Ltd.jpg