• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem FortuneFX scammer

I am having an issue with a company

DanyHD

Recruit
I buy the management account service and they do a 38% of drawdown in 2 days, i ask for a refund and they said that service is not on the policy terms... but i have cache of the website and they modify when this problem comes

Attachments

• evidencia de scam.png
    evidencia de scam.png
    138.8 KB · Views: 21
  • evidencia de scam 3.png
    evidencia de scam 3.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 20
  • evidencia de scam 2.png
    evidencia de scam 2.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 21
I buy the management account service and they do a 38% of drawdown in 2 days, i ask for a refund and they said that service is not on the policy terms... but i have cache of the website and they modify when this problem comes
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19125/fortunefx-forex-signals and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Update: He delete all the telegram conversation after i say: Stop acting like u dont know who i am

Attachments

• conversacion borrada.png
    conversacion borrada.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 16
Did you get the screenshot already that he deleted?
I just got the capture when its deleted, i receive a message from him saying something like why we scam you and then he deleted the conversation (the update have that screenshot), he answer the conversation but never says he doesnt that after i send the screenshot that i got evidence

Attachments

• evidence 1.png
    evidence 1.png
    134.5 KB · Views: 16
He's saying that im the scammer like wtf, i loose money paying him, i loose money giving the account, and im the scammer? its awesome how he's trying to wash their hands

Btw in trustpilot he say that doesnt know who i am (just to invalidate my review)

Hi there @DanyHD,

The account management service is NOT issued by Fortune FX. This was explained prior to you signing up, it's offered on a personal level. You tried the service for a matter of 1-2 days. In this time you experienced a loss of 38% in 2 days. You proceeded to close all these trades in a loss, working against the service personally offered by a member of our team.

These trades proceeded to close with a total combined profit of 133 pips which you failed to gain. In trading it's vital when working with somebody that you keep the communication up. You failed to do so and on your own behalf caused a loss. As a trader, not every trade is going to go into profit instantly. It'll take time, I advise you take this as a lesson to develop yourself as a trader.

The reason you weren't refunded the whole amount is because it costs the member of staff an amount to run the service. Unfortunately this was not included in our outdated Terms of Service which have now been updated. When signing up you agree to us changing our TOS without notice. The amendments were made to relay our updated policies which have been shared on our Telegram channel, and upon checking I can see you viewed these policies when you started the service.

Under no means were you scammed, you were refunded the amount for days not used on the service, we also gave you our signals package free of charge for your first month incase you have forgotten.

The losses were on your back, you closed them in a loss when our trader advised you not to. We've done everything by the books and issued you the refund. Additionally closed your account so I don't know what else you expect from us.

Many Thanks,
Fortune FX.

Please try not to include profanity in posts.
You dont do a refund scammers the REMOVED u saying, that trades that u said go 133 pips of profit is fake, that trades go in loss after i close that, and what u talking about develop yourself, u are trash trader with poor RB, u are lying in all REMOVED, u never give me a refund for the amount of days not used, and if u edit all the policy that is scam just to make u a profit, hope your page goes down early, You and your team are scammers

FPA Forums Team Note: Please keep discussions civil.

Hi there @DanyHD,

The account management service is NOT issued by Fortune FX. This was explained prior to you signing up, it's offered on a personal level. You tried the service for a matter of 1-2 days. In this time you experienced a loss of 38% in 2 days. You proceeded to close all these trades in a loss, working against the service personally offered by a member of our team.

These trades proceeded to close with a total combined profit of 133 pips which you failed to gain. In trading it's vital when working with somebody that you keep the communication up. You failed to do so and on your own behalf caused a loss. As a trader, not every trade is going to go into profit instantly. It'll take time, I advise you take this as a lesson to develop yourself as a trader.

The reason you weren't refunded the whole amount is because it costs the member of staff an amount to run the service. Unfortunately this was not included in our outdated Terms of Service which have now been updated. When signing up you agree to us changing our TOS without notice. The amendments were made to relay our updated policies which have been shared on our Telegram channel, and upon checking I can see you viewed these policies when you started the service.

Under no means were you scammed, you were refunded the amount for days not used on the service, we also gave you our signals package free of charge for your first month incase you have forgotten.

The losses were on your back, you closed them in a loss when our trader advised you not to. We've done everything by the books and issued you the refund. Additionally closed your account so I don't know what else you expect from us.

Many Thanks,
Fortune FX.

@fortunefx, can we have your attention here, please?
You dont do a refund scammers the REMOVED u saying, that trades that u said go 133 pips of profit is fake, that trades go in loss after i close that, and what u talking about develop yourself, u are trash trader with poor RB, u are lying in all REMOVED, u never give me a refund for the amount of days not used, and if u edit all the policy that is scam just to make u a profit, hope your page goes down early, You and your team are scammers

FPA Forums Team Note: Please keep discussions civil.

Back