• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem HND Global limited Scammer - don't trust them please

I am having an issue with a company

Alosh

Recruit
I have been scammed by a broker called HND Global Limited based in the UK ( as what I found during my research) .This broker has stolen all my capital ( $15,000) during my CFD trading with them (Gold & Silver) and now they are asking me to pay $2,529 as result of the my losses exceeds my account with them .

The scam has begun as the below :

- On September 2021 Asian girl ( Chinese ) her name Anni has matched with me on Tinder dating application ,and days by days during our chat , she has informed me that her business is trading Gold using MT4 platform and during our daily chat she were sending my screenshots of her daily impressive trading profits , then as any person I was attracted by her trading and asked her that I want to engage with the same business .

- Then she started teaching me how to open demo account with HND Global Limited broker on MT4 and she asked me to synchronise with her daily Gold , Sliver trading operation ( when she buy , I will buy or she sell I will sell) at the same time and my daily demo profit results during synchronising with her were impressive "no Loss "

- After more than month demo trading with her with her insisting & influence on me to open real account , I decided opened real trading account with the same broker " HND Global Limited " , and before I opened my account with this scammer broker , I did my research & found many negative reviews on the same broker and I informed her the same then she simply replayed that brokers spread rumours about each other in social media due to competition .

- I started ,only with $1,000 in my accounts , my real trading & synchronised operations with her max 2 orders per day " what she buy, I will buy & what she sell , I will sell at the same time " ,then after few days of the daily trading with 0 loss, I decided to increased my capital to $5,000 ,then after 3 weeks my account balance has reached around $14,000 due to the daily impressive trading profits with her .

- She has informed me that she receives suggestions & tips from her teacher ( his name is Sumo and he based in Germany ) and she pay for him 10% of her daily trading profits , in addition, that I offered her a % of my daily profit but she said she don't need as long as I will be a good friend & she will come to Qatar to see me & for business, when the pandemic is over and I was happy as far as I made very good daily profit ( no loss order at all )

- On Friday 3- Dec-2021" US nonfarm payroll data release day" : she informed me the volatility will be very high at that day .And Yes , she gave wrong sell order "XAGUSD " silver and the market went against me severely wiped all my profits ( $ 8,000) & my capital ( $ 5,000) ,in addition to that my account balance withdrawn & I become liable to the broker by $ 8,600.Immediatily,I did my own research & compare my Silver transaction price with the price of silver shown on other regulated brokers platforms at the same my transaction time & I found a big difference between my silver transaction sell/close price with my broker ( HND) and Vs silver prices displayed on other regulated brokers at the same time my transaction time ( All other regulated brokers has same price range) . At that time I recognized that this broker manipulate the prices/chat and may take position against their customers

- Next day she informed me that I should not be worried & we can make up our loss together and she can support me with $ 2000 ( digital USDT transfer to my account ) to start my trading again, but I have to pay $8,600 I owed to the broker "HND Global limited" & paid $8,600 after I received email from HND that I have to pay $8,600 within 7 day or they will sue me by The Foreign Exchange Administration law

-On 6 -DEC 2021 , We started again & she asked me to increase my capital , also she supported me again with digital USDT transfer to my account by $3000 , I also injected fund by $1,500 so my total balance now around $6000.

- We kept synchronizing with Zero loss until my account balance reached $11,700 & she kept asking to inject capital in my account to resist the risk.

- On 12-January -2022 : she asked me to place wrong buy silver order ,then the market down up severely against me & wiped all my account balance ( $ 11,700) ,in addition my account balance withdrawn & I become liable again to HND broker by $ 2,529 .Immediately ,I did research again & compare my Silver transaction price ( screenshot attached ) with the price of silver as shown on other regulated brokers at the same my transaction time , then I found a big difference between my silver transaction sell/close price with HND broker and those silver prices displayed on other brokers at the same time my transaction time ( All other regulated brokers has same price range).At that time, I became100% sure that this broker is a scam and manipulate the prices/chat for its interest and may take position against their customers .

This fake broker as also mentioned in their website that they are under supervision by British Government & its company number is 13453338.

Finally , Can you help to get my money back , if not how should I get my money back ?

Than you for your support , and I hope the best for you All

I have been scammed by a broker called HND Global Limited based in the UK ( as what I found during my research) .This broker has stolen all my capital ( $15,000) during my CFD trading with them (Gold & Silver) and now they are asking me to pay $2,529 as result of the my losses exceeds my account with them .

- On September 2021 Asian girl ( Chinese ) her name Anni has matched with me on Tinder dating application ,and days by days during our chat , she has informed me that her business is trading Gold using MT4 platform and during our daily chat she were sending my screenshots of her daily impressive trading profits , then as any person I was attracted by her trading and asked her that I want to engage with the same business .

- Then she started teaching me how to open demo account with HND Global Limited broker on MT4 and she asked me to synchronise with her daily Gold , Sliver trading operation ( when she buy , I will buy or she sell I will sell) at the same time and my daily demo profit results during synchronising with her were impressive "no Loss "

- After more than month demo trading with her with her insisting & influence on me to open real account , I decided opened real trading account with the same broker " HND Global Limited " , and before I opened my account with this scammer broker , I did my research & found many negative reviews on the same broker and I informed her the same then she simply replayed that brokers spread rumours about each other in social media due to competition .

- I started ,only with $1,000 in my accounts , my real trading & synchronised operations with her max 2 orders per day " what she buy, I will buy & what she sell , I will sell at the same time " ,then after few days of the daily trading with 0 loss, I decided to increased my capital to $5,000 ,then after 3 weeks my account balance has reached around $14,000 due to the daily impressive trading profits with her .

- She has informed me that she receives suggestions & tips from her teacher ( his name is Sumo and he based in Germany ) and she pay for him 10% of her daily trading profits , in addition, that I offered her a % of my daily profit but she said she don't need as long as I will be a good friend & she will come to Qatar to see me & for business, when the pandemic is over and I was happy as far as I made very good daily profit ( no loss order at all )

- On Friday 3- Dec-2021" US nonfarm payroll data release day" : she informed me the volatility will be very high at that day .And Yes , she gave wrong sell order "XAGUSD " silver and the market went against me severely wiped all my profits ( $ 8,000) & my capital ( $ 5,000) ,in addition to that my account balance withdrawn & I become liable to the broker by $ 8,600.Immediatily,I did my own research & compare my Silver transaction price with the price of silver shown on other regulated brokers platforms at the same my transaction time & I found a big difference between my silver transaction sell/close price with my broker ( HND) and Vs silver prices displayed on other regulated brokers at the same time my transaction time ( All other regulated brokers has same price range) . At that time I recognized that this broker manipulate the prices/chat and may take position against their customers

- Next day she informed me that I should not be worried & we can make up our loss together and she can support me with $ 2000 ( digital USDT transfer to my account ) to start my trading again, but I have to pay $8,600 I owed to the broker "HND Global limited" & paid $8,600 after I received email from HND that I have to pay $8,600 within 7 day or they will sue me by The Foreign Exchange Administration law

-On 6 -DEC 2021 , We started again & she asked me to increase my capital , also she supported me again with digital USDT transfer to my account by $3000 , I also injected fund by $1,500 so my total balance now around $6000.

- We kept synchronizing with Zero loss until my account balance reached $11,700 & she kept asking to inject capital in my account to resist the risk.

- On 12-January -2022 : she asked me to place wrong buy silver order ,then the market down up severely against me & wiped all my account balance ( $ 11,700) ,in addition my account balance withdrawn & I become liable again to HND broker by $ 2,529 .Immediately ,I did research again & compare my Silver transaction price ( screenshot attached ) with the price of silver as shown on other regulated brokers at the same my transaction time , then I found a big difference between my silver transaction sell/close price with HND broker and those silver prices displayed on other brokers at the same time my transaction time ( All other regulated brokers has same price range).At that time, I became100% sure that this broker is a scam and manipulate the prices/chat for its interest and may take position against their customers .

This fake broker as also mentioned in their website that they are under supervision by British Government & its company number is 13453338.

Finally , Can you help to get my money back , if not how should I get my money back ?

You should file a fraud complaint with the FCA in the UK, notify your bank of fraud and file a police report with your local authorities. Make sure to take screen shots of your account, all trades, balances, communication with the scammers and anything else you need as evidence. Eventually they will block you and disable your account therefore it's best to document everything now.

hnd-global.com is this the correct website?

You should file a fraud complaint with the FCA in the UK, notify your bank of fraud and file a police report with your local authorities. Make sure to take screen shots of your account, all trades, balances, communication with the scammers and anything else you need as evidence. Eventually they will block you and disable your account therefore it's best to document everything now.
Thank you . I filed a complaint with FCA and waiting thier reply. Sure I will take screenshot of all .

Yes it is thier website
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19419/hnd-global-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Alosh, this is huge scammer group, I lost a lot of money to HAN global investing limited.

If you have any tips or suggestions on how to get the money back let me know.

There are many other fake platforms.

Back