Argo.trade ( finq.com ) Lead Capital Corporation, Scammed me for USD 15000

Syedarslan

Private
I opened an account, started trading, made profit of approximately 12000 and today they closed my account and simply refused to pay anything, they are scammer, what shall I do to recover my amount and profit.

Further to the case I would like to add, company representative called me, he threatened me over the called for legal action if i exposed the company, I would like FPA to take action against company.

I opened an account, started trading, made profit of approximately 12000 and today they closed my account and simply refused to pay anything, they are scammer, what shall I do to recover my amount and profit.

It`s Argo or Finq?

Argo and finq both are same company, my account was with argo, but finq manager are in contact and trying to threaten me
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18708/argotrade-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

do you have any email proof?

Also if you can upload your complete account statement, that would be good.
Hello,
I dont have proof / statement as they closed my account and have no access, and they dont use MT4 but has some web based platform, cosmos, but the representative from company over the call also said the same I had balance of USD 15000, company cannot deny, and surely company will accept if they come for discussion.

Back