Gold Gold Daily Video, September 26, 2022

Good morning,

Gold stands around local support area, where theoretically short-term bullish setup might be formed. So, we intend to watch first whether market will form upside response from 1630-1640$ area:

Looking at Dollar Index - it really becomes evident how the US is robbing the world... I honestly hope they (FED) will not get away with this, and at least gold, AUD, CHF offer us some support (value) soon. Unfortunately I worry they will pump this situation until they can and take some magic measures to blur everything or depress forex and gold further, or trim the ETFs free trade. I also worry, that the depressed governments will take money flow controls for ordinary people, like access your bank account etc..(see Greece, before Angela saved them:) Anyways, it is high time for a new commodity standard to end the "modern day slavery". Actually coming from eastern block we always believed in american dream. Now with time I can see the trick :) In my case, I bought some physical Gold at 1700 - but luckilly due to moves of my local currency, I dont "feel" the decline of gold price, It only lowered to USD :) Anyways crossing my fingers for the gold appreciation as I am also hunting dips here in the digital world. Greetz to everyone.

Looking at Dollar Index - it really becomes evident how the US is robbing the world... I honestly hope they (FED) will not get away with this, and at least gold, AUD, CHF offer us some support (value) soon. Unfortunately I worry they will pump this situation until they can and take some magic measures to blur everything or depress forex and gold further, or trim the ETFs free trade. I also worry, that the depressed governments will take money flow controls for ordinary people, like access your bank account etc..(see Greece, before Angela saved them:) Anyways, it is high time for a new commodity standard to end the "modern day slavery". Actually coming from eastern block we always believed in american dream. Now with time I can see the trick :) In my case, I bought some physical Gold at 1700 - but luckilly due to moves of my local currency, I dont "feel" the decline of gold price, It only lowered to USD :) Anyways crossing my fingers for the gold appreciation as I am also hunting dips here in the digital world. Greetz to everyone.
You're absolutely right, my friend. It is impossible to foresee how this adventure will over. All others will be put on an altar of US prosperity... including common americans, I suppose...

Back